Part 26

Heya, an update. Enjoy the ever longest chap of LMT  :-).

Now, IshRa, MaNan, KrySan, Mukti and Abhimanyu were moving towards Malhotra Mansion.

As Nandini agreed to give Manik an other chance, Manik requested everyone to stay at Malhotra Mansion. First Abhimanyu was reluctant as he was still angry with Manik, but atlast for his Barbie's happiness he agreed as Ishitha made him understand.

Nandini's POV :

I knew Bhaiyu would get very hyper if he comes to know about truth. But destiny made him know the truth. I know he is very angry on Manik especially due to my paralysis . Seeing Manik's guilt, Maa adviced me to give his love a second chance and after lot of thinking I agreed. Now we are going to stay in Malhotra Mansion. Bhaiyu is still reluctant, though he refuses I can feel it. I just hope everything goes well.

POV ends.

Ishita's POV :

I never thought my Pari would be having such a painful past. But I can see love for each other in both Manik and Nandini's eyes. She never wanted us to know the truth just because she never wanted Abhimanyu to hurt Manik. And after seeing Manik, his happiness on seeing her, his worry seeing her in danger and his determination to support her in tough times and his care for Pari I am sure his love is true for her and he will win her back at any cost. So, I made Pari agree to give him another chance.

POV ends.

Manik's POV :

I was Soo shocked when doctor informed about Shona's paralysis. It's all because of me. God, how much more she has to suffer. But now, I won't let her fight her battle all alone. Doctor has assured it to be a temporary phase, I will be beside her in this tough time. Mrs. Murthy made Nandini agree to give me another chance, and she agreed. This time i won't let her go. I will win her trust this time.

POV ends.

Mukti's POV :

Just because of my one mistake, yeh Kya hogaya. Agar uss din meine choti par trust kiya hota to aaj usse itna suffer karna nahi padta. Bhai ki galati Hein toh unse bhi zyaada Meri galati hein, aakhir unke Mann mein shak meine paida Kiya tha. If I wouldn't have done it, then now we would have been a happy family. But now not anymore, I will talk to choti. Wo mujhe maaf Kare na Kare....mein usse sabkuch samjha kar Bhai ko maaf karne keliye convince karke rahungi.

POV ends.

Abhimanyu's POV :

Soo much happened with my Barbie and I couldn't save her, I didn't even knew. Agar mein the deal karta hi nahi toh shaayad Manik Barbie ke saamne nahi aata, shaayad hum India hi na aate aur Barbie itna hurt hi na hoti. Ishu Ma ko lagta hein ki Manik loves Barbie, Maa bhi na kitni bholi hein. Anyways as now even Barbie is OK with giving him a second chance, I have no problem. I just want her to be happy. I will make sure that no one hurts her while she is in Malhotra Mansion.

POV ends.

With all these thoughts, they reached Malhotra Mansion.

As they reached Manik stepped out of the car and coming to Nandini's side, he slowly picked her up and took her in. He made her sit on the couch and others too settled down. After a brief silence Manik called one of the maid and said, " It's been a long day for us. Everyone must be tired, even Nandini needs rest. Sarla kaaki ( maid ) will show you your rooms ".

" Mujhe Mera room Barbie ke room ke baaju mein hi chahiye " Abhimanyu said in a demanding tone.

Manik nodded. " Sarla Kaaki, mere room ke baaju waale room mein yeh rahenge " Manik said pointing at Abhimanyu.