Nandini's reaction + Note

Hello guysss....OK OK ....ab zyaada koso mat....arre busy thi toh likh nahi paayi. Now enjoy the chap :-).

No body in the world could ever replace our parents.... No one's love could compensate to the true love of our beloved parents.

Nandini, was one such child who craved for parents love especially Mother's love all her life. Her father loved her dearly but he too passed away.

Who ever loved her, got seperated from first it was her father, then Manik and circumstances made her to leave her beloved sister and Brother ( cabir ).

She was a bad luck from birth, that's y her parents left her....this is what she thought or what people told her. But now she has a couple infront of her claiming her as their daughter and a boy claiming her as his sister.

" My parents " Nandini whispered.

" Yes baby....yes my child " Ishitha said crying and immediately hugged her kissing her forehead.

Tears flowed down from Nandini's eyes, but she jerked Ishitha away and moved back.

" No...no...Noooo " Nandini shouted. All of them were shocked to see her reaction.

Ishita stepped forward and tried to touch her but she shouted again,

" Nooo..nooo don't love me, Don't. Who ever loves me leaves me....I can't lose anyone now....nooo don't love me "

Cabir's heart pinched listening this, Navya and Harshad were crying seeing her state. Ishitha just couldn't handle any more, she just tightly embraced nandini in her arms and softly caressed her hairs.

Mother's touch is always lovable, caring and magical. It did its work, Nandini calmed down a bit, but was still sobbing.

" Shhh baby....shhh " Ishitha whispered lovingly in her ears.

She sniffed, wiped her tears and looked at Ishita and Raman.

" Aap mere mumma Papa ho " she asked like an innocent child.

" Haan baccha " IshRa said hugging her.

" You...you both love me na " Nandini asked in fearful voice.

" Yes baby....we love you a lot. All these years we missed u a lot " Raman said.

" I...I don't deserve anyone's love...who ever loves me...leaves me.... Don't love me....don't leave me....I am a bad luck...I am unlucky " Nandini again cried.

It was very difficult for her to accept the happiness in her life as she had faced a lot in life.

" Shhh....don't say that baby....don't....u can't be bad luck... U are not unlucky.... U deserve to be loved " Navya said kissing her forehead.

IshRa were confused as why nandini was saying all this, but for now their primary concern was their daughter.

" Yes baby, she is right....u deserve to be loved.... U deserve all the happiness of the world my baccha.... Mumma, Papa and Bhai will never leave you...... stop crying " Raman said wiping her tears.

" Maaa......papaa " Nandini cried hugging both of them Atlast accepting the truth. It was actually IshRa's eternal love for Nandini which made her believe.

Tears were flowing unstoppable from navya's eyes, as she could feel Nandini's pain of losing her loved ones. Cabir side hugged to console her.

Nandini had by now calmed down and settled on couch with IshRa on either side.