Manan friendship

Heya people, as promised I am updating today.

Here goes the chap. Enjoy :-)

After Fab5 leaft from Mathur house, they went to Malhotra Mansion.

" Cabir, first tell me where all have you searched for nandini " Manik asked.

" As per Navya, their family have no relatives known. And Nandini's friends are in Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. The detective's I appointed have searched all these cities. But we didn't find Nandini " Cabir said.

" Whatt??..... Bhai what will we do now. Where will we search choti ( Mukti calls nandini as choti ) " Mukti asked teary eyed.

" Everywhere mukti, everywhere.... If required even abroad. But I will get my jaan back " Manik said with determination.

He then called Cabir's detective, and informed them to search every city in India. They nodded.

' I will find u and get my Shona back nandini. Your Mani will be with you soon ' Manik thought.

The Day passed without much happenings. Detective informed they they are Searching Nandini in Punjab and present.

At night :

Tired from the day's stress, Mukti and Dhrulya had left to their rooms to atleast get some rest.

" Manik u look tired, Go and take some rest " Cabir said.

" No Cabir, I am Alright " Manik said.

" You have to be strong and healthy to find nandini. For that you need rest " Cabir said.

Manik looked at Him, Cabir assured him through eyes.

" Tu bhi soo jaa " Manik said to Cabir and left from their.

Cabir watched Manik and thought, ' U did a mistake for sure Manik, but I can't see you suffering. Plss God, unite our Manan ', then he too left from their.

Manik left to his room, after Nandini's departure, his room always seemed incomplete to him, but thought of Nandini being at fault calmed him. But today entering his room, made him suffocated, the emptiness of the room was reminding him of his mistake, of his loss. Manik's heart was aching badly, he went to his cupboard, took out something and started crying hugging it. It was a huge cute Teddy bear.

" Teddy, I did a very big mistake na but I will make it up for it. But please tell nandini to come back and fill the emptiness of my life, plsss. Shona told me that whatever I tell you u will deliver the same to her na. So please tell her to come back, tell her that her Mani is missing her, she can punish me but please come back to me... I am sorry.. I am really sorry " He was crying hugging the Teddy bear.

Flashback : ( continued from fb of realisation of love ).

Manbir left from their to office, and Nandini went to Clg.

All through the way Nandini was thinking of Manik's confession. Whole day she was lost, her friends Harshad, Shahid, Neha, Anika etc. asked her the reason but she denied saying, " She is alright ".

At evening, Nandini reached home. Manik was still not ready to leave her mind. She got busy with her daily works to distract herself.

From next day, Manik used to follow Nandini everywhere and tried all his ways to talk to her all thanks to Cabiraa, but Nandini avoided him. It went on like that.

One Fine day evening :

Navni went for shopping to a mall, after they were done they came out.

Love means trust On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara