Part 20

Hey guys, here is the next part. Hope u all enjoy :-).

Mumbai :-

Malhotra Mansion :-

A guy can be seen sleeping peacefully, snuggling under the blanket hugging something.

" Mani, Chalo utho....it's morning. Late hojaaoge utho " A sweet voice woke him up.

Manik just turned and again slept snuggling more under the blanket.

" Manik...what's this. Come on now wake up " Again the same voice came.

He slowly opened his eyes lazily and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes. He smilingly took his mobile and switched the alarm off. He took the photo which he was hugging while sleeping, which is of Nandini's and caressed her face.

" Good morning Shona " he wished kissing her face and left to freshen up.

After a while :-

Malhotra Mansion dinning hall :-

Mukti was sitting on the chair and waiting for Manik. Manik came down all ready for office and settled down. Both started with their breakfast.

" Bhai...." Mukti called him slowly.

" Haan " Manik looked up.

" It's been 2 years Bhai " Mukti said sadly.

" But it won't be much more now mukku " Manik said with smile.

" U got to know about choti bhaii " Mukti asked excitedly.

" Not yet " Manik said.

" Then " Mukti asked confusedly.

" Though I don't know where she is....but Mera Mann kehta hein...I will meet her soon. Where ever she is...she is fine, and we love each other. Har rishte mein jab koi daraar aaye....toh agar rishta saccha hein toh duriya daraar ko mita deti hein....mujhe apne pyaar PE bharosa hein.....Me and Nandini will surely unite. . .with a much more stronger bond this time. Humaare rishte ki mazbooti keliye yeh duri shaayad zaroori thi. But we will surely unite " Manik said.

" Yes Bhai....u both will unite " Mukti too said with a huge smile hugging him.

Then they both were done with their breakfast and left to their work.

Malhotra Industries :-

Manik reached his office and entered his cabin and found Cabir sitting their with a worried face.

" What happened Cabir, u look worried " Manik asked settling on his chair.

" Kya batau mere yaar, Navu isn't talking to me from yesterday " Cabir said making a crying face.

" Why what happened " Manik asked looking at him.

" Yaar ye ladkiya samajhti hi nahi.....she want me to cancel or reduce my New York trip. I tried to make her understand that it isn't possible toh madam gussa hogayi " Cabir said.

Manik smiled remembering how even Nandini used to do such things. How his innocent and cute Nandini used to turn to an angry women.

" Such a bad friend u r Manik....here I am crying and u r smiling " Cabir said dramatically.

Manik just rolled his eyes on his draamebaazi. But suddenly he said,

" But Cabir, as far as i know....Navya never does that. Then y is she stopping u now ".

" Who knows, she just said that she doesn't want me to go as she is getting negative vibes " Cabir said.

" Hmmmmm......Soo now " Manin asked