Sheetz Made To Order: Love//Mason

Payton's POV
            Your looking through your closet trying to find the perfect outfit for your favorite band, A Summer High's, open rehersal. Your mom had finally agreed to taking you after 2 days of agonizing begging, for her at least. You were so happy you couldn't contain your excitement, letting out a high pitched squeal that resulted in the neighbors checking to see if everything was okay.
Pushing a bunch of clothes aside you find the perfect outfit, the one you just spent 2 hours looking for. Pulling out your favorite 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt, and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans you head to the bathroom connected to your room. You strip yourself of your pajamas and throw them in the laundry basket before turning to the shower and starting to run the water. When it reaches the perfect temperature you step in and get washed up.
Half an hour later you get out and put a robe on as you walk back to your bed. Sitting down you open the laptop to find it on the Missing You cover A Summer High had done a couple months ago. It was your favorite. You played it as you dreadfully get up and begin to get changed into the clothes you had picked out.
Since it was only 9 in the morning you decided to take a small break from getting ready, seeing as the show did not start until 7 that night. You decide to film a video for you YouTube channel. It was going to be a cover of the song Invisible by her second favorite band 5 Seconds Of Summer.
30 minutes later you have filmed and edited the entire video and had started to upload it. You look back at your maroon and black room wondering what tonight would bring. You've seen Mason on your YouTube before, he has commented occasionally and you've pmed a bit, contributing to the death while living sensation of fangirling. You go to your vanity and look at the mirror trying to figure out how to make your face less horrify than you believe it to be. You choose to do a black and bronze smoky eye, and a maroon lip over your foundation and contour. This might be over the top, you think to yourself, but then remember you're meeting your favorite band, why not play it up a bit more than usual.
Once you finish up your makeup with setting spray you check the time seeing you still have about 2 hours until you have to leave your house. You start brushing your fingers through your waist-length hair deciding to put it into a side fishtail braid. You finally finish your braid after about 45 minutes and go downstairs to find your mother waiting with her keys in hand.
"You were supposed to be down here 15 minutes ago!" Her mother exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, I was finishing my hair, I'll be out in a minute I just have to put shoes on," you explain.
Your mother walks out of the house as you sit down to slip on your maroon high top vans. You finish tying them up and walk out the door entering your moms car. On the way up to Titusville you plug in your aux cord and play songs from All Time Low's Don't Panic album.
A few hours and a couple of jam out sessions later you arrive at the center where you would soon meet Luke Noah Mason and James. You couldn't believe your eyes, you weren't sure if you were dreaming or not. Since it was only 6:00pm they had to wait about half an hour before the doors would open and you would feel like you were in q different world. A world where everything was perfect, everyone would get along, everyone was there for support, not to bring anyone down. You would feel like you were on cloud nine.
Your mother decides she wants to stop at sheetz, one of her favorite places, since it was only a couple blocks away and they had time. You open up your Snapchat and find Mason had posted a snap to his story about 2 minutes ago. It was them at a Sheetz. You yell at your mother to start the car and drive. She does so and you are in the parking lot in 3 minutes. You look into the window and find members of your favorite band sitting there.
You walk in ahead of your mother and slowly approach the guys who you loved so dearly.
"H-hi I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you but I just wanted to say that uhh um I love your covers and I can't wait to hear you perform in a little bit," you stutter a bit as you talk.
"You're perfectly fine. And aw thanks that means so much to us. You're going to the open rehersal? That's awesome! Wait hold on you look familiar, do you do covers on YouTube?" Mason says.
"Yeah, and I do post covers on YouTube" you reply.
"Mason is this the girl you're always talking about?" James says quite loudly causing you to blush and Mason to smack him on the back of his head.
"Anyway, can I get a quick picture" you ask wanting to get to the venue right when the doors open. The guys oblige and a girl that's with them takes the picture for us.
"Okay we do one nice one and one where we all dab" Mason commands, and no one argues.
You take your phone back as the girl hands it to you and you tell them that you will see them in a few minutes.
Mason's POV
            The girl I've been watching on YouTube for months walks into the Sheetz me and the band were sitting in before our rehersal and starts to walk over to us. I look away knowing that if I was still looking in her direction that I would be staring excessively.
She starts talking and I barely hear what she says because I got mesmerized by her silky smooth voice. I respond and the James says something James like, causing the girl to blush and me to hit him upside the head. We take a couple of pictures, me asking for more than one to stay in the girl's presence slightly longer.
            The girl starts walking away when I pull grab her arm and pull her back.
"Hey, so I've seen your videos and I think we've talked through pms at some point, which practically makes us best friends"
"Does it though?"
"Well uh um yeeeaaahhh. Wanna go on a date tomorrow?"
"Slight problem I live 3 hours away from here and I'm going home tonight"
"Oh well, we can just hang out backstage for a bit then"
"Okay I'm down for that"
Epilogue:
You and Mason had a blast hanging out backstage during breaks in the rehersal and after the rehearsal your mom allowed you to stay with Mason for the night after talking to his mother. You two spent the rest of the next day playing board games and just driving around telling stories of your childhoods and what your biggest aspirations in life were. To this day you guys still message and get together at any point possible