Bookstore

"I FINALLY FOUND IT" you yell to your friend, holding the book you've been looking for as if it's the most important thing ever. And let's face it, it probably was in that moment.
"Oh my god finally! We've been here for hours and haven't even seen one cute guy"
"You and your obsession with cute guys" you say rolling your eyes at your friend.
"You and your obsession with books,"
"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go pay,"
You both walk over to where the line starts and immediately one of the cashiers catches you eye. You elbow your friend and point with your eyes.
"Really him?"
"He's cute !"
"Maybe for you, and I'll be your wing woman. But you can do so much better"
"Whatever, we're next and we'll have him!"
"Don't get too giddy you have to play it cool"
"Alright, alright,"
"How are you doing today," the cashier asks. Reading his name tag you find out that his name is in fact Mason.
"I'm doing well, thank you, and you?"
"Pretty good, your total comes to $7.50."
You pay for the book and grab your receipt before walking away. Checking the receipt like you always do you notice something written. You don't know when but Mason had written his number on your receipt with a note saying "hmu".