Hahaha Nope.

Chat and Bug "flew"  towards the Akuma. 

It was bad.

Really really bad.

It was more of a shadow than a person, and it was making everything dark, the weather, electricity, EVERYTHING.

"My Lady!" Chat shouted suddenly, throwing his staff.

Ladybug gasped as his staff, flying threw the air, had reflected a shadow ball of sorts.

"Grah! Ladybug and Chat Noir! You will give me your Miraculous!" The shadow creature hummend. The sky was darkening, and it was getting harder for LB to see. Chat noticed, and grabbed her hand as they stood defensively at the Akuma.

"Haha Nope." Ladybug stated.

"Yah, you'd have to kill me and my handsome good looks first Shadey" Chat joked.

"I am TimeShadow, and so be it Chat Noir!" It growled, and fired a huge ball of nothing at the two.

Ladybug pushed him away, and holding on to Chat, used her yo-yo to fly over to the staff, and get them out of harms way.

"This is going to be tough." Chat whispered, twirling his staff.

"I hope the kids are okay." She whispered back.

Chat smiled at her. "Our kids will be fine My Lady."

"Yah. Our kids." She smiled back.

The two twirled their weapons, and charged TimeShadow.

Hahah joking! This is going to be a short chapter too. The title here refers 2 things.
1)ladybug says it
2)you were all expecting a big chapter. Hahah nope.

Sorry you all. But I promise the next chapter will be longer. Dont kill me please. ☹

Oh and one more thing...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

...

...

...
Keep going..
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

..
...
...

ALMOST THERE...

...

...

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I have nothing else to actually say. Haha sorry suckerz.

-KKKARRRRMMMAAAA