A.

"Ok class Today it's Wednesday which means...Pop Quiz day". Ms. Jane said.
"Ughhhh" you could hear all the students groaning. Nobody liked pop quizzes, you can't blame em'. "Buttttttt". Ms. Jane stretched her word out as if there was a catch or something. "But what I asked"?
"But, we won't do it". The whole class bursted out in excitement thinking we were off the hook. "Instead we'll do a senior project " the whole class started groaning again. "I'll assign you all your partners ".

Ms Jane: Cali, could you please pass these out for me?

Cali: yes.

I got out of my seat and passed out the papers with the instructions of what we had to do. They also had the name of the specific student and their partner. I heard all the students burst out in excitement because they got paired with their friends. Here was the last paper...it was mine. I got paired with "Jay Park". This didn't make me happy at all, in fact I was furious if anything. I'm a straight A student and he's a straight F student. Last year he got busted for smoking weed in the school bathroom with his friends. He almost didn't get accepted into the school because of all his tattoos. Word around the school is he fucked Samantha Green in the stock room. All the girls fall for him, I don't see how! He's a total Jerk off. He's always bunking school, he never comes to class...Anyway he wasn't in class today which made me really happy, I was hoping miss Jane would give me a new partner. I walked up to her desk to inform her.

Cali: um miss Jane, My partner is jay but he's not here .

Ms Jane: ok i guess I can assign you a new partner.

*i got so happy for a slight moment* but just when I thought it couldn't get any worse JAY WALKED IN. *fuck*! I mumbled under my breath.

Ms Jane: oh jay come here for a second.

*jay walked over to the opposite side of her desk*

Jay: wassup?

Ms Jane: we're doing a senior project this lovely young lady is your partner. Take a seat at the back and get to work.

*we walked over all the way in the back at a table it was only me and him*
Jay leaned back into his chair and crossed his legs on the table. I looked at him in disgust. I started reading him the instructions. I looked over to see if he was paying attention to anything I was saying. But instead I saw something I didn't wanna see. He was on his phone texting a girl and I saw that she had sent a photo of her bare chest.

Cali: WHAT THE FUCK * i shouted *

He looked at me and smirked. Gosh that smirk, he's such a fuckboy.

Cali: were you even paying attention to anything I just said?

Jay: yeah

Cali: oh really? Then what was I talking about.

Jay: ummmm....

Cali: EXACTLY! I can't fucking work with you! *i rolled my eyes, sat back into my chair and folded my arms*

Jay placed his hand on my inner thigh and said "how about you show me a good time and I'll pay attention"
*he smirked*. "YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME" I moved his hand away with force.

Jay: it's a joke calm down.

The bell later rang signaling it was time for the next class, I grabbed my things and left.

Part B coming soon ❤️