C.

Today is a new day but I still can't stop thinking about jay, I couldn't even get any sleep last night. I feel like I've committed a crime just by letting him get next to me. I had ms Janes class. The whole class was working on their projects. Jay came in late like he usually does when he chooses to come to school. I was sitting in the back of the class where I was last time. Jay sat right beside me, he pulled his phone out and was scrolling through insta; he didn't say a word to me. He didn't even bother to look At me, not once.

Cali: are you mad at me?

*no response*

Cali: look I'm sor-

Jay: no I'm not fucking mad at you, ok!?

Cali: sorry I just um'
nevermind.

~~~~~Lunch~~~~

It was lunch period. I grabbed my things from my locker and went to the cafeteria. I grabbed my lunch and sat in the back next to Savannah where we always sit. Today we had the usual .....which was pizza. Savannah always greets me when I see her but this time she didn't say anything to me.
"Maybe she's just not in the mood" I thought 💭.

Cali: not in the mood to talk huh? It's okay I sometimes feel the same way.

Savannah: So you finally lost your virginity.... *she said while tapping her fork on her plate*.

Cali: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!! *i shouted, causing people to stare*

Savannah: oh please, don't act like you don't know what the hell im talking about.

Cali: I GENUINELY DON'T KNOW!

Savannah: your such a whore....you talk to some kid and invite him over so you can fuck??? I'm disgusted!

Cali: That's impossible! "I'm a virgin" *I whispered*

Savannah: well that's not what jay's telling everyone.

Cali: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

I got up from my seat and looked around searching for Jay. After he wasn't there I went up to Samantha and asked if she knew where he was.

Cali: do you know where jay went?

Samantha: of course you would wanna know. *all her friends started laughing*

I knew she wouldn't give me the answer so I decided to look for him myself. I was absolutely hurt. Why would he make up such a rumor. I looked the only place he could possibly be, the art room. The art teacher retired so the room has been off limits but some seniors went up there to get high and do whatever they wanted. I looked through the Window and sure enough jay was in there with some girls and his guy friends. I braced myself and walked in. I opened the door and one of his friends tapped on him to get his attention; he looked at me.

Cali: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Jay: damn it got around that fast.

Cali: you're a horrible person. YOU KNOW WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

He walked toward me with his friends exiting the door and whispered in my ear before leaving as well. He said "You can keep saying that but we both really know what went down".

 He said "You can keep saying that but we both really know what went down"

Sorry if there's any spelling errors 🤔 part D coming soon 👌🏽💕