Q.

I woke up at exactly 7:13 and I had to be at school by 7:30 if I wanted to eat breakfast. I don't eat breakfast at school but I definitely want to get there early so that I can talk to gray and Savannah . I don't have many classes with them so I really only get to talk to them during breakfast and lunch at school.

~~~~~~~~~

I ran down stairs and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. I walked quickly trying to avoid my mother's husband. But that didn't work.

Dad: where are you going.

*i rolled my eyes and stopped in place, and turned to him. He was sitting on the sofa watching greys anatomy*

Cali: what.

Dad: don't act like you didn't fucking hear me.

Cali: where do you think I'm going. School! *i shouted. He hated when I gave him an attitude but I didn't really give a fuck what he cared about*

Dad: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!?!?

Mom: drop it honey.

*my mom walked up to me and gave me a hug*

Mom: love you. Be good.

Cali: love you too.

~~~~~~~

I walked outside staring down onto my phone not paying attention to what was in front of me when I bumped into someone.

Cali: WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO-
*i looked up and saw jay*

Jay: I need to watch where I'm going?
You bumped into me.

Cali: what are you doing over here?

Jay: relax, I'm not stalking you. I just wanted to walk to school with someone.

Cali: don't you have friends you could go with......how about Samantha? And her clique of bitchy bitches.

Jay: you're really insecure when it comes to guys. You know that right?

Cali: well I already have someone I walk with.

Jay: really coz I don't see anyone around. *he looked around, trying to be funny*

Cali: Savannah *i pointed to her house which wasn't very far away from where we were*

~~~~~~

We walked over to Savannah's. I raised my arm to knock when she opened it. "Love you mom, bye" she shouted.

Savannah: OH SHIT!

Cali: what?

Savannah: you and him made up. *she looked over at jay who was Standing in place looking at the ground*

Cali: I guess.

Savannah: y'all are so cute. C'mon. *she grabbed my hand and all 3 of us walked to school*

~~~Art Room~~~

   There was an art classroom in the attic of the school that hasn't been used in years. The principal locks it up but students always manage to somehow open it. And that's exactly what jay and his friends did.

   There we were in the abandoned art room during last period before we go home. Me,jay,Savannah,gray,Jacob,x and Samantha. We all just sat there talking about random shit. Of course someone had to bring up the party.

Savannah: So, Sam I heard almost all of the school is going.

Samantha: yeah. It's gonna be huge. Right jay?

*she gently placed a kiss on his lips. They kiss a lot but he never seems like he likes it. Like last week in the hall during advisory they were practically swallowing each other and he just pushed her away out of no where. He says he likes me but if he did they wouldn't be doing it 24/7. I'm not a toy that he can just play with and throw around. I'm a human I have feelings*

Samantha: so I was thinking, we all could go to my house right after school. So we can decorate. Sound good?

Jacob: hell yeah!

Cali: I can't do that. My mom's working tonight it's just me and him. I can't.

Gray: and "him"???

*everyone was so confused as to who "him" was*

Savannah: her moms husband.

X: your dad.

Cali: he's not m-

Samantha: you mean the same dad who beats you? Ok.

Jay: alright alright. STOP! Back to the party. Games we need games.

Gray: yeah it's not a party without games.

Jay: who fucking asked you.....

Savannah: leave the poor boy alone.

Samantha: we'll think of that when it starts.

Jacob: parents? What about your parents?

Samantha: you dumb fucking jock! Obviously they're gone.

~~~

  The bell rang. We all grabbed our bags and left. Going into Samantha's moms van. I'm not too fond of parties, brings back memories. I refuse to do anything with jay at that party. I won't even talk to him. I don't want rumors going around school again.

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 🤷🏽‍♀️ part R coming soon 💕💅🏽