k.

I woke up on the floor of Samantha's living room surrounded by everyone with blankets and pillows on the ground. I tapped my pockets for my phone, and there was nothing. "It must be in my bookbag" I thought to myself. I sat straight up and look around at what was in front of me. My bag wasn't in plain site so I got up. I turned around to continue looking for my bag. But once I turned around Jay was looking straight at me. He was on the sofa sitting up straight Samantha was sleeping next to him. No one was awake but us. "How long has he been looking at me" I thought to myself.

Cali: are you always this creepy?

Jay: *he chuckled*

Cali: um okayyyy~..... Have you seen my phone?

Jay: its right there. *He pointed toward the floor*

   Sure enough there my phone was. I turned it on and all I saw was tons of message from my mom. "Hi sweetie"~ "I'm not gonna be home until next week"~ "I love you"~ etc. I didn't bother responding to them. Jay walked over to the pantry and sat at the island using his phone. I decided to go over. I sat across from him.

Cali: do you like her?

Jay: Samantha? Nah.

Cali: don't you think what you're doing is mean....

Jay: what? What am I doing?

Cali: playing with her feelings.

Jay: whatever.

Cali: have you ever had a serious relationship?

Jay: why are you asking me these questions? 

Cali: I'm just curious, that's all.

Jay: well im curious too so answer this. Do you like gray?

Cali: no.

Jay: oh so you made out with him just for the hell of it?

Cali: no i-

Jay: that's what whores do. 

Cali: I'm not a whore.

Jay: sure.

     I heard groaning coming from the back. I turned around, and saw gray stretching. He started walking toward us. Jay looked at him and immediately got up and walked away.

Gray: I know why you kissed me last night.

Cali: what.

Gray: I know why you kissed me. You wanted to make jay jealous.

Cali: that's not true.

Gray: then why? You've never shown any interest in me until last night. But its fine.

Cali: to be fair I only recently met you.

~~~~~~~
Jay was in the bathroom taking a shower. I know this was probably an inappropriate time to talk to him but by this time everyone was awake and had already showered and all that so I figured this is the only time me and him could talk 1 on 1. I knocked on the door. "what" he snapped. "Can I come in I need to get something". He didn't reply. So I just went in. He opened the shower curtain with a towel wrapped around his waist. Exposing his toned abs and vline. I was in shock for a moment.

Jay: WHAT?

Cali: the reason I kissed gray was because I wanted to see if you'd get mad. To see if you felt the same way that I feel about you.

Jay: you're lying.

Cali: IM NOT I swear.

Jay: how would that prove anything...

Cali: because if you were to get mad, which you did that would obviously show that yo-

    As I was talking jay walked closer to me, we were now face to face. He held my face looking into my eyes. It didn't feel awkward at all. It felt right. He kissed me, it wasn't a dramatic kiss it felt like he meant it.

Jay: i really, really like you

Cali: I like you too.

     Jay looked at me and chuckled. This is the first time I've ever seen him like this. He's acting so kind, for once he's not being a total douche. "Jay we're going to the store do you want anything" Jacob shouted from behind the door. "Nah I'm chill" jay replied.

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors. Part L coming soon