W.

"No it's fine, just come in" she said holding the door open some more. There were so many people inside I thought their would be no way for any one to spot me...

She held her hand out to me. Of course I took it I didn't wanna be mean. "I'm Zara by the way" she smiled.

"YOU'RE ZARA"!?!? I shouted. "Sorry" I said, embarrassed.

Zara: yes, do I know you?

Cali: ohhh- no. *i giggled out of embarrassment* my name is Cali.

Zara: oh, that's a nice name.

Cali: thanks

As me and Zara were talking I heard someone call me they sounded like they were pretty far away.

"CALI! OVER HERE"! They shouted.

I turned around and saw Jacob and x jumping and calling my name like a bunch of 5 year olds. "Oh god" I put my head down.

Zara: oh you know them? Are you jays fr-

I gently pushed Zara forward..."the phone"? I said nervously.

A girl with a bunch of ppl walked up to us. "Oh my goodness Zara you look amazing" one of the girls said cheerfully. Zara turned her head to me "can you wait a few minutes"? She asked. "Of course, take your time" I said. She walked away with her friends.

I said of course but I didn't actually mean it. I decided that I was going to search for a phone myself, I needed to get home. I walked forward and turned my head to see if Jacob and x were still behind me, they weren't. I walked forward, slowly turned my head and bumped into jay who was holding two drinks in his hand. I quickly looked up and looked back down. "Whoaaaa" he said jokingly. "Sorry" I said. I was hoping he didn't recognize my voice, I quickly began walking forward.

"Wait".

I stopped In my place and gasped. "Shit" I said under my breath.

Jay: I dropped my phone can you hand it to me, my hands are full.

"Thank god" I thought to myself.

I picked up his phone and handed it to him, with my head still down.

Jay: I can't reach can you lift yourself up a bit..........

I slightly stood up a little straighter when jay slouched down a bit and looked into my eyes. He pulled my hood off.

Jay: I knew it!

He set his cups on a small table beside him. He held my chin up and tucked my hair behind my ear. He stared into my eyes for a bit.

Jay: you just can't get enough of me huh?

Cali: don't flatter yourself.

"Hmm" *he chuckled* he kept touching my hair. I pushed his hand away from me.

Cali: where's your little date?

Jay: don't worry about it.

He touched my hair once again and held his hand on my face and pulled me closer. This time I didn't deny it. He kissed me slowly. There we were in front of over 100 people just kissing. I didn't even notice it, everyone and everything around didn't exist in that moment. He slowly pulled away when a cup of water hit our heads from above. We both looked up and saw Jacob laughing and pointing at us from on top of the stairs.

Jay laughed and grabbed my hand, running up the stairs following Jacob. He ran into a room and closed the door. Jay let go of my hand and opened it. We saw Jacob, x Savannah and Samantha all in one room with a few random people I didn't know. Samantha was on the bed feeling all up on some guy, X was talking to some girl and then there was some other girl sitting on the floor. "What is this" I looked over at jay. He turned to me and shrugged his shoulders.

He walked me over to the window seat

(Note: y'all know those things where the window got like a lil bench?? Holdup' ......

this:

We sat their looking out into the night sky, he put his hand on my neck and kissed me

We sat their looking out into the night sky, he put his hand on my neck and kissed me. When the kisses got deeper so did the touching. He felt my body up and down while kissing my neck. I looked over at Savannah who was looking at us, she tried to act like she wasn't. "What about Savannah" I whispered. "Who cares" he said. Continuing to kiss my neck. "I'm serious" I said. Pushing him off of me.
"I'm gonna go talk to her" I said. Getting up and walking toward Savannah. "Fuck" jay said out of frustration.

Cali: are you okay?

Savannah: why wouldn't I be?

   A tear rolled down her face. Of course I was concerned we've been best friends for like our whole lives. I tried hugging her but she backed up.

Savannah: who do you want?

Cali: what?

Savannah: stop acting like you care. You've been doing this since first grade. Every time I like someone you have to take them away from me.

Cali: it's not my fault he doesn't like yo-

Savannah: whatever Cali, forget it.

   She walked out of the room.

Does she actually think he likes her though? 💭

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors ☺️💕 part x coming soon 🌸🌙 damn this shitty ass book is almost over 🤣 if you came this far

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors ☺️💕 part x coming soon 🌸🌙 damn this shitty ass book is almost over 🤣 if you came this far...ion know how you did it but thanks. I appreciate you 😂❤️