T.

There we were locked in the classroom. We sat In silence for a good 20 minutes before he finally said something.

Gray: don't you have a phone?

Cali: IF I HAD MY PHONE DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD'VE CALLED SOMEONE A LONG TIME AGO!?!? * i shouted*

Gray: sorry.

Cali: wheres your phone?

Gray: at home.

Cali: WHY WOULD YOU NOT BRING YOUR PHONE TO SCHOOL!?!?!

Gray: hey, you're the one to talk.

Cali: you're giving me a headache.

I got up and walked toward the door and banged on it again for about a minute.

Gray: stop trying. Everyone's probably gone by now.

"Ugh, it's fucking cold" I said with my arms crossed..I sat back down and leaner my head back on the wall.

Gray: have you ever had a boyfriend?

I turned over and looked at gray, confused.

Cali: have you ever had a girlfriend?

Gray: I asked you first.

Cali: no, I haven't.

Gray: that's shocking.

Cali: really, how?

Gray: I don't know you're really pretty and nice.....sometimes.

Cali: hmmm. You're pretty nice too, sometimes.

We both looked at each other and smiled. We looked in each other's eyes for a while, his eyes were so pretty. We both got so distracted. I realized I was just staring at him so I looked away. I could tell my face was turning red. I looked away. A few seconds later gray rested his hand on my jaw, leaned in closer and kissed me. He deepened the kiss and placed rubbing his hand on my thigh. Moving it up higher. "Wait" I said pushing him away. I got up and walked to the door once again. We stood there in awkward silence.

"I always get mad a jay for doing stuff like this but look at what I just did" I thought to myself 💭

Gray was sitting there playing with his hands. I've seen him do this a few times and it's usually when he's embarrassed or nervous. I stood at the door watching him, feeling bad.

 I stood at the door watching him, feeling bad

"Does he actually like me"💭

I heard keys gingling out in the halls. Gray immediately got up and walked up next to me. "HEY HEY" I shouted, banging on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR" he said. The janitor opened the door. "What are you doing in here, this is closed off. It's passed school hours" he said. He was clearly angry.

Janitor: YOU TWO SHOULD BE SUSPENDED! COME HERE!

He tried grabbing gray by his collar but he slipped out between his arms.
"Cmon" he said laughing. He grabbed my hand and we both started running down the staircase as fast as we could.
You could hear the janitor screaming from a distance "I KNOW YOUR FACES, THERES CAMERAS! IM CALLING THE POLICE"!!!

    We couldn't go out the front because the staff was still in the office. We ran out the emergency exit which made the alarm go off. We ran about a block more until we stopped because we were so out of breath. We stopped in a convenience store parking lot.

   Gray always struck me as a shy and innocent guy but tonight he proved me wrong.

    "Fuck" he sighed. He was in a squatting position trying to catch his breath.

Cali: how're we gonna get home?

Gray: do you hear that?

Cali: stop, you aren't gonna scare me.

Gray: I'm being serious.....

Cali: sure *assuming he was joking*

Gray: shhhh.

"I tried calling her but she's not answering"

           We heard familiar voices. And the sound of the bell ringing on the door. (The convenience store door opening)

Gray: oh thank god.

    He grabbed my hand and we walked into the store to see "the squad" (jay,Samantha,x,Jacob and Savannah) searching for snacks. We saw Samantha's moms van parked on the street. Before we went any further I stopped him.

Cali: I'll go in first.

Gray: why?

                    I pointed at jay.

Cali: I don't want him to get mad.

Gray: of course you don't....go on.

           I walked up to the girls.

Savannah: YOU SCARED ME!

Samantha: ohhh...look who came along. *she looked me up and down*

Cali: do you think you'd be able to drive me home???

Samantha: sure.

Jacob: you guys ready- ....oh hey Cali.
Jay look it's-

Cali: NO! please don't. I don't wanna talk to him.

Samantha: well you can't avoid him forever he came with us.

Cali: yeah, I know.

Samantha: whatever. Let's go.

   Everyone walked up to the checkout.

Jay: where were you? I've been fuckin calling you all day.

   He put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my neck. I looked over and saw gray looking at us, he looked away as soon as we made eye contact.

Jay: what the fuck do you want?

            *he said looking at gray*

    Gray went outside and leaned on the car. I took jays arm off of me when he pulled my wrist. "Slow down" he tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my neck once again. Which Later left a mark.

Samantha: do you really have to do this in public....

Savannah: I smell jealousy. *she took a sip of her coffee*

Samantha: let's go. *she said walking out with a bunch of bags.

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 🤦🏽‍♀️💕 part U coming soon☺️🌸