B.

I had Gym for first period today. I was on my way to the girls locker room when I saw jay walk into the boys locker room. I was shocked because he never comes to school. I changed into my adidas shorts and my sports bra. I had put my hair into a bun. "BOO"! My heart started racing quick. I knew exactly who it was. It was Savannah , my best friend, the only person I felt like I could trust.

Cali: my goodness I almost had a heart attack.

Savannah: sorry.

  *we both walked over to the bench to sit and talk*

Savannah: Guess who's back! *she bursted in excitement*

Cali: who?

Savannah: JAY IS BACK

*i rolled my eyes* it was obvious she has a crush on him, she's always talking about him.

Cali: oh about him, we got paired to be partners on the senior project I'm super pissed.

Savannah: WHAT THE FUCK! How could u be mad about that, you know how many girls would die to get paired up with him.

*i shrugged my shoulders*

I heard a whistle being blown. "C'mon upstairs ladies"! It was the gym teacher it was time to go to gym. Since the girls locker room was right across the boys we all walked up together. Today in gym we did our warmups and then got to play dodgeball. Me and Savannah just sat on the wall like most kids did and talked and or went onto our phones.

Savannah: oh my god jay's walking up to us act cool act cool.

  She was telling me to act cool ...but the thing is I was cool, meanwhile she was fangirling over some fuckboy. I saw him leave his friends and walk toward us. He sat right in front of us, I looked over at Savannah and she was smiling like hell.

Jay: hi

Cali: what do you want

Savannah: don't be rude Cali!

Jay: what's your name?

       "Savannah" she replied. Jay gave her a smirk. "You're really hot" he said. Savannah was blushing like crazy. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was probably trying to seduce her so he can fuck her in the stock room like he did to Samantha. I wasn't going to let that happen.

Cali: look nobody's interested ok!

Jay: shit! Calm down.

   I saw his eyes lower down to my boobs, so I folded my arms and covered them. "JUST FUCKING GO YOU PERVE" I snapped.

Savannah: stop being so rude.

Jay: *gave me a wink* anyway I came over here to ask if I can go to your crib to help with the project tonight.

Cali: you don't even come to school why tf fuck do you care all of a sudden.

Jay: look do you want me to apply effort or not????

Cali: I guess.

   I wrote my address down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "See you later" he then walked away.

Savannah: OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME HOT IM SCREAMING

*rolled my eyes*

~~~~~~~

I was at home now. I was laying on my bed watching The Vampire diaries on Netflix. I was home alone. My mom and dad were at work. They always leave me home alone because they trust me. I heard a knock on the front door, I went downstairs to open it. It was jay.
"I didn't think you were actually going to show up" I said. "Nonsense" he replied.

Jay: sooo are you gonna invite me in or-???

Cali: come in. We'll go in my room, it's upstairs. First door on the left.

Jay: ladies first.

Cali: uh ok.

As I was walking up the stairs I heard him say "nice ass".

Cali: fuck off.

~~~~~~~
We got into my room, he immediately jumped onto my bed, kicked his shoes off and rested his head on one of my pillows. I walked up to my desk and grabbed materials so I could start working. As I was grabbing my things I felt him come over and pull my waist onto him from behind. He pulled my hair away from my neck and kissed me. "GET OFF" I shouted. "Cmon it'll be quick" he replied.

Cali: this is rape! My dads a cop.

Jay: it's not rape if you want it.

I hate to admit that he was right, I did want it. Sorta....not really. I've never had a boy "like me" so when a guy shows me attention I like it. He walked me over to the bed and hovered over me, kissing my neck slowly leaving marks. He lowered his body down to my stomach and started kissing. "No get off"! I shouted. I pushed his off me. "What the fuck is your problem"!? He shouted.

Cali: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "my problem" WHATS YOUR PROBLEm!

Jay: you know what , fuck you.

*he got up and left*

I tried to get the thoughts out of my head of him kissing me, WHY DID I LET HIM KISS ME. (I thought to myself) 💭.

Sorry if there's any spelling errors 💕 part C coming soon