G.

I had no choice but to get in the car with jay , I really didn't know where I was to be honest. But that doesn't change anything.

So there I was on the curb when jay told me to get in, I did.

Jay: I'm so-

Cali: TAKE ME HOME!

Jay: can I finish my se-

Cali: I SAID, TAKE ME HOME!

Jay: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH!?

Cali: oh really! DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!?!? YOU'RE A DICKHEAD.. FIRST OFF YOU STARTED SPREADING RUMORS AROUND SCHOOL THAT WE FU-

Jay: OK, and I said I was sorry.

Cali: just take me home. I'll finish the project myself....not that you did anything helpful.

*home*

Jay pulled up to my house as soon as I got out of his car he drove away so quick. When I yelled at him he looked pretty hurt and shocked when he said sorry that first time I felt like he meant it, I feel like a bitch! Why did I do that. I've lost it. You know what, I have to stop feeling sympathy for people who clearly give zero fucks about me.
As I was walking up to my front door I expected the worst from my mother, I know once I walk in there my life is ruined. I'm grounded forever! Why did I sneak out?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!
*enters house*

When I got into the house my mom was on the sofa watching friends. My "dad" was sleeping next to her.

Cali: look mom, I'm so-

Mom: you're home so late! You must've been working hard on that project. I'm proud of you its nice to see that at least someone takes things serious around here.

*I scratched my head in confusion*

Cali: yeah, ummmm. Yeah I was studying?.....how'd you know I don't remember telling you.

Mom: oh! You're friend jay called and told me he picked you up to work on the project with Savannah.

Cali: right, uhhhhhh.....goodnight

I ran upstairs into my room and immediately grabbed my phone. I can't believe he lied to my mom so I don't get in trouble. Now I really feel like a bitch. I tried calling him multiple times but, no answer. I also texted him multiple times.

*texts*

Cali: so I guess you told my mom we were studying???

Cali: thanks 💞

Cali: I know I'm the last person you want to talk to right now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I really am. Plz respond

Cali: ???? hello!

Jay: whatever cali.

Ight so this is probably the shortest part I've written but whatever. This one was just a second part to part F. Sorry for any spelling errors. Part H. Coming soon.💞