U.

Over these past few days me and gray have become good friends. It's been 3 days since the whole "locked in the room" thing happened....if you're wondering we did get in trouble but nothing serious. There's rumors going around the school that me and gray are dating when they've all got in wrong,we're just friends. That's all. My grades have really went down since I've met jay and started hanging out with all of them so I need to distance myself for a while. My mom says I can't hang out with them even if I wanted.

•morning||before school•

     For school I decided to wear ripped jeans, Nike's and a Orange hoodie. With my hair up in a bun. I was ready to walk out the door when my mom stopped me.

Mom: remember what we talked about last night.

Cali: I know.

Mom: if I even find out you're hanging out with him and those kids again I will take away everything you have.

Cali: OK! I get it. Can I go now....

Mom: go.

Cali: bye mom.
*i rolled my eyes*

Mom: love you.

     I walked out the door and what do you know, everyone's outside in Samantha's van. I covered my face with my hand and started walking away quickly. Samantha rode on the side of me slowly.

Samantha: why the hell are you wearing a hoodie in 80 degree weather?

Jacob: that should be the least of your worries, why ARE YOU IGNORING US?

*i continued walking*

X: I think she's deaf.

    I continued walking when I heard her slam on the breaks and a car door slammed shut. I looked back to see jay jogging toward me.

"Can't he just leave me alone for once" I thought to myself 💭

     He stopped in front of me.

Jay: cmon, it's hot as fuck. Get in the car.

     He grabbed my wrist trying to pull me toward the car.

Cali: um no. Im walking to school.

Jay: um no, you aren't.

Cali: Can't you just leave me along for once!?!?! There's so many other girl that you can go bother, leave me alone.

Jay: you know what, you're right. There is.

     He ran back to the van and they were soon took off.

"Wtf does he mean ...I'm right? I didn't actually mean it" 💭

•school || locker time•

     I was at my locker getting my things ready for class when Samantha came up to me. I was getting my books when she slammed the locker in my face.

Cali: excuse you!

Samantha: calm down girl.... so, what are you doing tonight.

Cali: oh no- no way. I can't.

Samantha: cmon let loose, you're always so up tight.

Cali: my grades have been really bad lately, I need to focus.

    The bell soon rang and everyone cleared the halls going to class. I tried moving but she just kept talking and talking and talking.

Samantha: I know I've been a bitch to you these past few days and I'm sorry.

Cali: few day? Try months.

Samantha: whatever months. I'm sorry, I'm actually a very sweet person once you get to know me.

Cali: I ca-

Samantha: ok cool, be ready by 10 I'll pick you up tonight. Oh and it's a party not a gym dress in something nice.

    She walked away before I could even say anything.

   Ms janes class was boring as usual. I sat in the back where I always do. Jay wasn't there, not surprised he probably left school or something. I spent almost the whole class doing makeup work which still wasn't enough. When I say I was behind I'm saying I was behind I needed to get all my work done. For lunch period I decided to bring all my stuff up to the old art room and work their in peace and quiet. At least that's what I hoped for.

    I walked in and gray was in there listening to music. He looked up at me and took his headphones out and started laughing.

Gray: you'd think we'd both would've learned are lesson from comin up here the first time😂

Cali: yeah well, I need a place to study...what's your excuse?

Gray: what do you think.

Cali: he's being a dickhead?

Gray: you know how like those rumors are going around?

Cali: yeah....?

Gray: he thought it would be a good idea to put on a show and talk shit about me to my face while everyone was watching.

Cali: yeah, I've gone through it too. Rumors are dumb.

Gray: yeah.

    I got a text from Savannah saying "meet me in the bathroom on the 1st floor".

Cali: I'll see you later.

Gray: wait I can't help you if you'd like...

Cali: really?

Gray: of course.

Cali: Ok,I'll talk to you later.

    I walked down the the bathroom and there was Savannah pacing back n fourth in excitement.

Savannah: Oh my goodness. So you know how like jay knows that I like him..

Cali: yes.

Savannah: he asked me if I wanted to go to the party with him tonight and of course I said yes...oh my god! I need your help I need to pick out and outfit, will you come with me.

Cali: sure, why not.

Savannah: I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking..I'm so sorry if you don't want me to go with hi-

Cali: no it's fine, it's not like we're dating...

Savannah:OH OK GOOD!

    You could see the excitement in her eyes. Is this what jay meant when he said I was right? Is he just doing this to make me jealous. Should I tell her? But that would be horrible right? She really likes him...💭

To be continued.....

Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors🤦🏽‍♀️💕 part V coming soon.😆 I really rushed this shitty ass part because when I started this part I was motivated and then got bored and started writing all types of shit 😂 but the next part won't be rushed and I'll actually put thought into it 😭💜