Z pt 2.

(Lmao, y'all asked for more so here it is😂)

   Its been about 3 days since that "road trip" we went on. Me and jay ended up walking into a town and finding a gas station. My mom took my phone away and basically anything that could entertain me. All electronics. She even took away my fucking pencils, pens and notebooks. Who the fuck does that. I'm not allowed to leave the house and she's called out from work all week just to make sure I don't leave.

It was Wednesday afternoon. I was tired of sitting up in my room all day so I went downstairs to see my mom sitting in the pantry scrolling through my phone. "What're you doing"! I tried to snatch my phone out of her hands but she backed away. "This jay kid is disgusting" she said still scrolling. "Stop" I shouted.

Cali: get off of my phone.

She turned my phone off and put it into her pocket.

Cali: can I please have my phone back.

Mom: you're kidding right?

Cali: then can you at-least tell me if I got any texts.

Mom: oh yeah. Big time.

Cali: well. Can I see them?

Mom: no.

*I sighed*

Mom: get your shoes on. The cabinets are empty.

Cali: you know you can leave me here I'm not a kid.

Mom: you certainly do act like one.

My mom forced me to go to the grocery store with her. We parked in the lot of the grocery store. My mom grabbed her keys and purse and got out the car. "Don't move" she said before closing the door. "dONT mOVe" I mocked. I waited for her to walk into the store. Once I saw her pass the automatic doors I ran out the car. And ran all the way to Samantha's house, she didn't live very far.

Once I got to her street I slowed down to catch my breathe. I got up to her door and nocked on her door repeatedly hoping she was home. You could hear her coming closer to the door screaming. "Hang on a second". She opened the door and looked at me In confusion.

Samantha: I thought you were grounded. And why are you breathing so hard?

Cali: can I come in?

Samantha: ugh, obviously bitch.

I walked into the house and sat on her sofa. She sat beside me.

Samantha: why weren't you in school all week?

Cali: my mom won't let me leave.

Samantha: But school isn't an option. It's like. A really serious law. *she said while twirling her long blonde hair*

Cali: tell that to my mom not me.

*she paused for a second and looked down. She was pulling on a loose string from her blue jeans*

Samantha: yeah, well the 4 idiots miss you. (She was referring to Jacob, Savannah, x and gray)

Cali: what did jay say about me?

Samantha: I love how you just assume he thinks about you.

Cali: I know he does. 

*she looked at me for a few seconds and laughed*

Samantha: oh Cali, this is why I love you. *she slapped my shoulder playfully* you're full of jokes. You've been away from him for how long? And he hasn't said a word about you.

     The thing with Samantha is I could never tell is she's jealous or she genuinely hates me. Or both.

Samantha: so why're you here?

Cali: my mo-

    *somebody knocked on the door*

Samantha got up and opened the door.

Samantha: holy shit *she said laughing* Cali someone's here for you.

I got up and walked to the door. It was my mom.

Cali: how'd you know?

Mom: get in the fucking car now! *she was furious*

I went into the car. I didn't want to be embarrassed any more.

Mom: I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Samantha: it's all good.

My mom got in the car. I was preparing myself for a huge lecture. I knew it was coming.

Mom: Wait til your father hears about this. Huh, you think he'll be happy?

      Everything she was saying was going in one ear n out the other.

*15 minutes later*

We pulled up into the driveway and I saw my "dads" car in the garage. I immediately started shaking. If he finds out about how I've been acting lately he'll kill me especially after that night he came home and him and jay fought.

I took a deep breathe before stepping foot into the house. My "dad" was walking around in nothing but his boxers. He walked up to my mom and didn't waste any time before kissing her. "I've had a long day today" she said smiling. She dropped all of her things on the floor. "Stressed" he asked. "Yes, help me relax" she said while jumping onto his back. He carried her into their bedroom.

"Gross" I said to myself.

I looked down at her purse and saw my phone sticking out. I thought about it but I didn't want to get into anymore trouble. All I wanted to do was lay in bed all day and wait for tomorrow.

 All I wanted to do was lay in bed all day and wait for tomorrow

Ight so this was short and shitty but whatever. Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 💕 Z part 3 coming soon❤️☺️