O.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've talked to jay, since any of us have talked to jay. I've completely cut him off of my "friends" list. As well as the rest. Sure x and Jacob are pretty nice...but being friends with them would mean I'd have to be around Samantha and jay, which I don't want at all. The only people I talk to at the moment is gray and Savannah.

*calis house 10:15pm*

   Today Savannah and gray were supposed to come over tonight, which I was really excited about...I can't remember the last time Savannah has come over.
    I was lying in bed listening to music when I heard something hit my window. At first I was skeptical walking over to the window but then I remembered who was supposed to come over. I peaked my head out the window and there was Savannah and gray looking up at me.

Savannah: open the door bitch.

Cali: You could've just rang the bell, or knocked. *i shoutouted*

Gray: we did!

Savannah: yeah, multiple times.

Cali: really?

Savannah: are you gonna open it or not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Me and Savannah we on the bed talking about random shit and gray was on his phone.

Savannah: isn't he kind of cute. *she whispered*

Cali: uhhhh

Savannah: no scratch that he's like really hot! Isn't he?....

Cali: I guess.

Savannah: THINK ABOUT IT, YOU HAVE A HOT GUY SITTING IN YOUR ROOM. | gray come here.

Gray: yes?

Savannah: I said come here, not look at me.

~~~School~~~

"Ok class. Today we have to get busy".
The whole class sat up in their seats.

Mrs Jane: we have another project.

all you could hear was students sighing and complaining.

Mrs Jane: cmon now, its for a good cause.

Samantha: yeah like what?

Mrs Jane: were making posters for kids...kids with cancer. Well be sending them to the hospital. I need you all to write something, anything inspirational to cheer up their day.

Samantha: that's a bit childish don't you think?

Cali: it's for a good cause! Wouldn't kill you to be nice for once.

Mrs Jane: what she said. Now you'll have the same partner that you did in the last project. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask for help. You may begin.

"You've got to be kidding me" I thought to myself. I looked over at jay and saw him twirling his hair looking right back at me. I quickly got out of my seat and walked up to the teachers desk.

Cali: I can't work with him again.

Mrs Jane: what do you mean?

Cali: he's a horrible person. He gave me an f last time. I can't work with him.

Mrs Jane: look...a lot of things in life aren't fair . I'm sure all of the other students aren't so happy with their partners either.

I looked over and saw all the other students sitting and laughing with their partners. I walked over and sat next to jay.

Cali: look, we work and then I never speak to you again...ok?

Jay: you don't need to worry. It's fine.

Cali: wait what?

Jay: it's fine. Cmon let's work.

I was shocked at his words. Although he's a dick I was kinda, I guess sad???

Part p coming soon.💕Sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 🤭