E.

I usually depend on my alarm to go off and wake me up for school...but it didnt go off. I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone it was 6:23am i was ahead. I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I just stared into the mirror deciding whether or not I should go to school today. I know its the law and all but with what happened with me and jay yesterday; I really dont wanna run into him. Nobody was home besides me which wasnt rare im always home alone, Im used to it. I heard one of my notifications go off. It was my mom she sent me a text.

~~~~~~
Mom: I miss you💕😽
*no response*
~~~~~~

I ignored the text and just continued doing what i was doing.

*fast foward*

I was downstairs in my living room watching tv when i looked at the time...it was already 11:00am. "Time goes by so fast" i thought to myself. I heard keys dangling outside the door; i took a quick look out of the window and saw my moms car. I quickly hopped back onto the sofa and covered myself as quick as possible so she thought i was sleeling.

Mom; CALI!

My mom walked over to me and shoved my shoulder.

Mom: I know you arent sleeping. stop playing games with me!

Cali: oops

Mom: why arent you in school?

Cali: Ohh um i..... I had a really bad head ache...a- and no matter what i did it wouldnt go away.

Mom: mmhhhm.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed for hours on end. at around 3pm i got a text from jay.

Jay: Can i come over?? I didnt go to school today so like There was no way i couldve seen you.

Cali: yeah well i didnt go either.

Jay: really why?...

Cali: you dont need to know why.

Jay: damn! My bad. Sooooo?...

Cali: what?

Jay: can i come over?

Cali: noooooo, my moms back.

Jay: fine if i cant come over then can i atleast pick you up tonight, one of my buddies is throwing a party while his parents are gone.

Cali: no way! My mom would kill me.

Jay: Cmon.....??? Plzzz. Have some fun YOLO👊💯

Cali: fine! But ill have to sneak out.

Jay: ohh so you're bad now. ill be there around 10:00pm be ready.

I went into my closet and looked around. I picked out a Plain black cropped top and some really short denim shorts with my black vans. I made sure to put on Mascara and lip balm, Im not a huge fan of makeup. Before i left i made sure to put some pillows underneath my blanket just incase my mom walks in. I got a text from jay.

Jay: im outside.

Cali: im coming.

I climbed down the fire escape and walked up to his car i took a quick look in the back and saw savannah. I hopped into the passengers seat.

Jay: So how does it feel sneaking out for the first time.

Cali: LIKE SHIT!

Jay started the car and we took off. I shifted my body in the seat turning to savannah.

Cali: How do you feel?

Savannah: honey its your first time not mine.. *she smirked*

*bitch* I mumbled under my breath.

~~~~~~

We arrived at the party it was this huge house. Savannah rushed out the car immediately running inside. When we got into the house there was loud music blasting, red cups all over and teenagers making out everywhere. Whenever jay moved his foot an inch somebody was calling his name trying to talk to him but he just kept walking. He held my hand throughout the whole time. "Stay close" he said. *I nodded*
We were standing at the bottom of the crowded stairs. "Are we allowed to go up there"? I asked. "Hm you wanna go up there"? He smirked. "its not like that" i replied. "Im just fuckin wit ya" he said.
We walked up into an empty bedroom. He closed the door and lied beside me on the bed.

🚫SMUT AHEAD🚫(kinda)

Jay: you ok?

Cali: yeah it was just a lil too crowded.

Jay: right. .....

*moment of silence*

He put his hand onto my face and kissed me. it was really quick tho. I feel like it always happens this way...he kisses me and then i push him away, but not this time. He took off his shirt. this soon turned into a heated make out session. He then pulled my shorts off.

Savannah: HIS PARENTS ARE HOM-

jay: oh my gosh get out!

He quickly jumped up and covered me with the blanket
I quickly pulled my shorts up.

Savannah: HOLY SHIT.

Cali: YOU DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR!?!?

Jay: I DIDNT THINK WE WERE GONNA GO THAT FAR!

We went downstairs and all you saw were teens running out of the house...the kids dad was home and he threatened to call the police. We got into the car and sat in awkward silence.

Savannah: im scarred for life.

*mmm* jay cleared his throat and started the car.

Sorry for any spelling or punctuation errors i type rlly fast and dont rlly double check...so my bad. 💕 this joint wasnt rlly dirty but w.e. Part F. coming soon.