N.

I always felt like jay was the one calling and texting me apologizing. I really like him, and I fucked it up for myself. I know he's mad at me, I've been in the same situation. I tried my hardest not to pick up my phone and call or text him... I really did. But I couldn't resist. I called him like 3 times, no answer. I even texted him like a million times. As I was about to give up I tried calling one more time, he finally decided to answer.

Jay: I'm gonna block your fucking number.

Cali: plea-

Jay: fuck off.

Cali: WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?!?! You're with Samantha aren't you?

Jay: I told you I don't fucking like her. Samanthas a slut...that's the only thing she's good for.

Cali: you've got to be ki-

Jay: do me a favor, leave me alone. *he hung up*

You've got to be kidding me. At times like this I would always ring Savannah. I picked up my phone and called her.

Savannah: yes?

Cali: can we talk....?

*savannahs house*

I was sitting in her room with her telling her everything that happened.

"And he was all like fuck off bro so I'm standing there with just a bra on and some jeans, grays shirt is off. And I'm not knowing what to do scared shit less. He walks closer to gray and I'm sitting there thinking fuck he's gonna hit him. Sure enough he was gonna but Jacob and x talked him out of it. You had to be there"

Savannah bursted out into laughter.

Savannah: sounds like he likes you....

Cali: who jay? No way not after that happened.

Savannah: must be cool to have guys drooling over you.

Cali: are you kidding me? Maybe gray but not- *i didn't finish my sentence because I knew she liked jay and it looked like what I was saying was hurting her*
I'm happy you let me over here, I almost forgot what you looked like.

Savannah: yeah well, I'm sorry..fo-...for telling jay about your dad and shit.

Cali: it's fine, I'm over it. I'm just happy we're talking again. *she smirked and gave me a hug. At that moment I remembered how much I missed her*

*school; lunch time*

I sat in my usual spot and for the first time in forever Savannah sat with me.

Savannah: I guess they aren't gonna sit here anymore then, huh?

Cali: *i sighed* probably not.

Or so I thought. Gray sat right in front of us. Then, x, Jacob and Samantha.

Jacob: sup sav *he tried to give Savannah a high five but she ignored him*

Savannah: don't call me that.

Jacob: shit, my bad my bad. Savannah.
*i peeped him smirk at her, and she did the same back*