8: Homophobic mother

(A very short chapter I'm very sorry... but don't worry, the 9th chapter is very long!! Have fun reading anyways! If you like this story, don't be scared to vote or  comment, it always means a lot!)

Peridot's POV

I woke up in Lapis' arms. I suddenly remembered last night and I started blushing. I kissed her cheek to wake her up. She is so pretty. I'm lucky to have her. Her eyes still closed, i felt her lips against mine.
"Get up, I'm hungry." I said.
She giggled.
"Okay, okay."
I put my glasses on and i took Lapis' hands. We went in the kitchen. She was making breakfast while i was sitting on the couch. Then, i got up and took her waist. She turned toward me and put me on the kitchen counter. We kissed, and kissed. We suddenly heard a noise in her mother's room.
"Lapis?" I said.
"It's nothing." She said, still kissing me.

Her mother's room door opened.
"Lapis ?" A woman said with a strict tone.
Lapis suddenly turned around to see her mother.
I started blushing.
"I-I can explain, mom!"
"There's nothing to explain! I told you to stay away from her! You, stranger, get out of my house!"
"NO!" Lapis screamed.
Silence.
"What do you mean "no"?"
"No, if she's leaving, i'm leaving with her! All of this is your fault! You've never been proud of me! What you only care about is who i like! Well, flash news, i like girls !! Okay ? Are you happy now ? That's what you wanted? An excuse to kick me out of the house right? Well, guess what. Im leaving."
Lapis took my hand and opened the door.
"C'mon peridot, let's go."
"Lapis Lazuli don't you dare leave this house."
And she closed the door.
She ran so i followed her. She was crying. She took her mother's motocycle and we started to drive, anywhere, she said.
I felt that we were gonna fall.
"Lapis? Do you know what you're doing?"
She didn't answer and she continue to drive until a light was getting closer and closer from us.
"LAPIS!"

The dark.
I couldn't see anything.
"L...lapis?"
I got up and saw the whole scene. Lapis was laying on the middle of the road. Blood was everywhere. On her legs, face.
"Lapis! Oh my god."
A lot of people was around us.
"Someone call 911!" I screamed. "ANYTHING, just someone do something!"
She was unconscious. I was on top her face, taking her head in my hands.
I was crying.
"It...it's gonna be okay..."
And many minutes after, an ambulance came to take her away. I wanted to stay by her side.
"I'm her girlfriend! Please, let me stay with her!"
But they didn't let me.
At least, she might be safe there.