Story Completed !

----------------------------
Hello sweet people ! I have the honor to announce you that my first fanfiction has come to its end ! YEA YOU FREAKING HEARD ME ITS COMPLETED!! IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD (Tho some editing will be done, such as orthographic corrections and story changing)
"You're the only one on my mind" was my first but surely not the last one ! So I have many ideas for after, and I want YOU guys to choose what I should write next !

Idea 1 :
A sequel to You're the only one on my mind :
Still the only one on my mind

A months after the prom night she spent with her girlfriend, Peridot broke up with Lapis. She wasn't seeing herself with her anymore. But that was not the only problem in the teenager's life. Her mom, Mrs. Lazuli killed herself and left nothing but a text message.
She had nowhere to go. Before being old enough to live alone, Lapis went to Jersey's boarding school. And Peridot went back to having... less friends.
4 years after this, the blue haired girl moved to the big city, working in a coffee shop downtown Empire city. The blonde, having the same idea, moved to Empire city 2 years after. Will they meet again ?

Idea 2 :
Troublemaker : a lapidot fanfiction

Everything is easy in Peridot Green's life until her dad finds a job in a lost city near the sea called "Beach City". Arriving to this new school, Peri joins the Baseball team : the Crystal Gems. Her new friends warn her about the school's "troublemaker", Lapis Lazuli. No one likes her attitude : badass, selfish and mean. But getting to know her, Peri discovers a new side of Lapis no one told her about : generous, kind and living life to the fullest. Will this year actually be how Peridot expected?

Idea 3 :
Let me give your heart a break

Lapis Lazuli, just getting out of this abusive relationship with Jasper, her ex girlfriend, is living peacefully in the small house in the country, near where she studies, when a sudden day, the owner of the house gives her only a week to find a new roommate who can help her pay the money to stay. The blue haired girl, desperate, puts an add online. This mystery girl is the only one who replies. Bad news, her new housemate, Peridot is everything Lapis hates: nerd, geek, talkative and short. Not being able to stand her at home, Lapis realizes the blonde studies at the same school.

Idea 4 :
100 days to make you fall in love (Lapidot)
Finally summer vacations...
After graduation, Penny wants to take vacations at her cousins's house in the country. In the train, she meets this mysterious girl with blue hair. The hasard will make them meet again.

Idea 5 :
A Second Gem War
After the Rebellion and Steven's birth, the crystal gems still have to fight against Homeworld. They really has it for Rose Quartz... Steven, only trying to help the Gems and be useful, accidentally unbubble Jasper in the temple...
Being scared to tell the gems, he wants to solve the mess he caused. By only... making it worse.

Idea 6 :
You're an asshole, but I love you

Peridot and Jasper... the two girls that used to bully Lapis Lazuli in primary school until Peridot moved to Beach City. Lapis somehow gets stuck to move to Beach City because of her mom's work. Great. There's only one school in Beach City, The Crystal Boarding School, which means Lapis will have to meet Peridot again. Lucky for her, she had one friend in her old town, a younger boy called Steven, who lives in Beach City too.
Not only Lapis has to deal with Peridot in class but turns out they are roommates too.
Steven will make his possible to make the two more comfortable with each other, showing Peridot has changed by acting nice to her until they become (more than) friends.

Idea 7:
Steven and the Time Machine

Steven, living with his dad, Greg, is a 12 years old boy who loves having fun.

Amethyst and Pearl, best friend since kindergarten, or more like best enemies, were the students of Steven's mom, Rose Quartz when they were 13 years.

12 years after Ms. Quartz died when she gave birth to her son, Greg will ask her most loyal ex-student, Pearl who is 25 now, to babysit him for vacations. Fulled with joy, Pearl don't wanna mess it up. She takes care of him as much as she can. Ame, wanting to have a little fun, shows an objet she found, to Pearl. Not knowing what it is, Steven accidentally activates it. The three will be transported to another place. Or more like, to another time...

+

Idea A :
Things only fans can understand: SU edition

OR

Idea B :
Steven Universe : Truth or Dare !

Here are all my ideas for now !
I have a lot of inspiration for all of them, so at the end, i'll prob just make all of them. But i need to start with one ! Tell me which idea is your favorite in the comments ! (You can vote for many at the time) Vote by saying, for example : idea 3 + A ! Thank u and thanks again for having read "You're the only one on my mind" !
Love,
Ale♡💙💚