Welcome !

Greetings my friends !!
H2OH MY GOSH !! I WROTE A LAPIDOT FANFIC !
I hope you're enjoying this fanfic! (Cause it TOOK ME ONE HOUR to compose it, and i was THE MOST SINCERE) lol okay.
So, i'll be posting some fanarts i found through the chapters and i'll be crediting them. When i don't write the name of the artist it's that i don't know so if any of you know, inform me!!
The cover, i made it! I drew it etc!
I hope you guys like it! (Btw: I'm actually french so i probably make a lot of mistakes while i write, if you notice any in the fic, i'd love to be aware ! Thanks !) about this^^^ when the 15 chapters will be written and posted, i will re-edit the whole story, changing some moments and correcting the mistakes, if any of you wanna help with that, i'd love to! Just pm me!

A bit about me very quick, i'm a huge su fan (it's my main fandom), i have a lot of ships (BUT OBV, LAPIDOT IS MY OTP WITH PEARLMETHYST)
but i'm not the kind to HATE ON SHIPS. Im really okay with p much all of them... i THINK?? Haha...
You can call me alex, and i go by she/her! If yall have questions just ask me! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy my fiction !! It would mean a lot!
Bye !

Social mediasss:
I only have tumblr and it's in the description of my wattpad acc!! I also have discord, if any of you wanna chat! Just send me a private message and i'll give you my acc!