NEXT STORY PREVIEW

Hey everyone, It's Ale!!! You guys said u wanted the 2nd idea, (check out the last chapter (story completed)) so i made a cover (i drew it) ! Here it is ! With the description! Thanks again for reading this story, ill see u guys soon with this new fanfic!!!
Love, Ale💙💚

Hey everyone, It's Ale!!! You guys said u wanted the 2nd idea, (check out the last chapter (story completed)) so i made a cover (i drew it) ! Here it is ! With the description! Thanks again for reading this story, ill see u guys soon with this new...

Troublemaker : a lapidot fanfiction

Everything is easy in Peridot Green's life until her dad finds a job in a lost city near the sea called "Beach City". Arriving to this new school, Peri joins the Baseball team : the Crystal Gems. Her new friends warn her about the school's "troublemaker", Lapis Lazuli. No one likes her attitude : badass, selfish and mean. But getting to know her, Peri discovers a new side of Lapis no one told her about : generous, kind and living life to the fullest. Will this year actually be how Peridot expected?

Edit: Hey everybody! I'm gonna try and start a thing for you guys, only on wattpad! Basically, I'll be taking cover requests. You will tell me how would you like your fiction's cover to be and i'll draw it for u! Not like commissions, cause i'll be doing it freely. Just comment here or send me a message here or on tumblr (link in description) and i'll try to do my best to make great covers for you guys! I wanna help writers (and artist who gets their art stolen with no credit and permission) to not use other people's art as covers, especially with no permission. As an artist, i know that art isn't easy and no one wants their art stolen. Im not saying it's the case for everyone but i see a lot of people not crediting the artists. So i wanna help! I know it can be hard to write and draw at the same time, you can't do everything. Thats why im here. Don't hesitate! Ill take request, just tell me how you want it to be and ill try to do my best. I'd have to decline a request if i cant draw it or having struggles doing it, sorry about that.
Have a great day everyone! Love, Ale. 💚💙