The bad boy's boy leaves~

I remembered when we were twelve. You told me not to talk to the girl. I talked to her because she was kind.

"don't talk to her" you leaned in whispering. I didn't listen to you.

I talked to her, but you always interrupted me while talking.

After class was over I walked with her to the canteen. You tripped me, making my lunch fall all over her. The whole school was laughing at her.

Now I know that you meant it when you said you didn't want me to have friends.

After a year of your torturing, bullying and as you called caring for me. I grew tired, I couldn't take it anymore.

I remembered your reaction when the teacher wished me well and declared that I wouldn't attend this school anymore. You excused yourself, asking if you could go to the toilet.

That day I felt like I walked in a death zone with you being death. I tried to avoid you as much as I could but you found. You always do.

You let your friends drag me to the back of the school. They were afraid of you. Everyone was, ever since you brutally had beaten up a boy. Just because he pushed me. you said you were the only one who could hurt me.

They dragged me behind the school and left me. You stared at me. That was the first time I saw you this mad. The color of your
eyes.

"Please... stop.."I begged you but you kept hitting me.

Saying how could I leave you.

I was limping that day when
I walked home.

But I was glad, because I knew I wouldn't see you anymore