The bad boy isn't alone

"Mateo..." I groan touching the bed for his body. I didn't feel him.
I open my eyes and look around, only to see he was staring at me from the edge of my bed.

"Mateo what's wrong?" I asked while crawling to him, putting my head on his lap. His eyes were sleepy. He didn't look good.

"Nothing. Get up we have to go to school " he said stroking my hair.
I let out a groan.
"I don't want to ..." I whispered kissing his arm.

He looks at me but stays quiet.
"What's wrong ?" I asked sitting up. He shakes his head smiling.
"Nothing, everything's perfect" he said kissing my forehead.

I place my hand on his cheek and frown.
"You're still sick. You're burning up" I said.
"I said it's nothing." he said slapping my hands away.

"Mateo I j..." I started but he cuts me off.
"Can't you stay quiet! " he nearly screams at me.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

He rubs his face in hands.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just that I ..." he started but stops and sighs.

"Tell me what's wrong, Mateo!?" I demand. He turns to face me and it was scary as hell.

"Don't use that tone with me, Evan" he said glaring at me.

I roll my eyes but it seems to make him lose control. The little control he had over himself is thrown outside the window and lunges at me.

"Mateo!" I scream when his whole body weight almost suffocates me. I stare up at him.

He stares at me. Before I could even blink his face is between my neck and shoulder. He inhales in my scent.

Then bites it really hard.

"I'll go crazy if I lose you..." he whispers biting harder. I moan at the pain.
He starts sucking on the same spot.

Frustrated by my tank top, he rips it.

"Mateo what's wrong with you!?" I scream. He chuckles.
"Shut your pretty mouth" he said before kissing me hard. His passion showing through this rough kiss. His tongue demanding access which I don't give.

I turn my face so he kisses my cheek.
"You can't kiss me until you tell me what the fuck is wrong with you" I growl.

He laughs out loud. He was crazy as fuck. But I love him.

"You're making me go nuts. You make me crazy. My mind, my soul, my fucking body craves for you" he hisses in my ear, biting it.

He bursts out of energy, placing kisses all over my face and chest. Emphasising each kiss with the "Mwah" sound.He kisses me constantly. I laugh out loud, because it tickles me.

"Your...you're cr...crazy " I scream laughing out. He stops and stares at me.

"You're right, I am. I'm crazy about you. You made me like this, so you can't leave me. I won't be able to go through it again. You can't leave me. You made me crazy about you, you made me become obsessed with you..." he said kissing my cheek.

"I love you ..." I whispered stroking his hair back.
He smiles and gets of off me. He lays down besides me and just stares at me.

"We both fucked up" he said leaning in to kiss my nose. I shake my head.
"We didn't ...I fucked up, if I didn't bully you in the first place..." I started but he cuts me off.

"I'm kinda glad you did because in the end I got you" he said. I lean in kissing him.
He pulls back and shakes his head.

We just lay there, him carousing my head. Eventually my mom came in and told us to get up and eat, because she's leaving for work.

"Mateo" I called out as I stroke his chest.
"Hmm?" I feel and hear the vibration of his humming.
"That day...my last day of school with you, did you lose it? Why did you beat me up like that?" I asked. I feel him stiffen.

"I did lose it. I couldn't coupe with my emotions. I was emotionally unstable, it wasn't because of you. Well it was a little.. My m...mom died a week before you left. You were the only one who made me feel good, happy. And then you just came to school declaring that you are leaving, I got mad. First my mom and then you, I couldn't control what I was feeling. I just wanted you there..." He explained.

"I felt so alone, It's like I was going crazy. I wanted you to be there for me " he whispers.

I hug him tighter.
"You got me now. And I'm never leaving you again. Never" I whispered kissing his chest.

"You promise ?" he asked. I look up at him. I lean forward kissing his nose.

"I promise "