The bad boy claims

"Mom would hate me if I were gay?" I ask her as we eat dinner.

After Mateo left making sure to leave me breathless. I was now sitting in the kitchen eating dinner with my mother.

"Oh ? " she says looking up at me frowning.

"Why would you think that honey?" She asks taking a spoonful of mash potato.

"Mom I ...." I trail off.
She puts her spoon down.  How do I tell her what happened with Mateo? The way my body reacted to his touch. The way I reacted. God I even moaned!

"Mom I kissed a boy " I tell her. She looks at me with a bored expression.

"And what's wrong with that?" She asks.

What's wrong is that it was Mateo!

"Mom It's Mateo from third garde  to seven grade" I say and her face lit up.

"See I always knew he had a crush on you. Did he gave you the hickey? " she shouts.

"Mom he use to bully me " I say. She shakes her head.

" what I understand from what you tell me, is that he use to bully the kids who bullied you in which you would butt in and get hurt " she explains.

"Mom he is a bully " I said

"I don't think so " She defends him. She's defending him that nightmare.

"He's. A bully" I said, my eye twitches in irritation.

"Fine he's whatever you want him to be " she exclaims holding her hands up in surrender.

We continue to eat in peace but my thoughts were clouded with Mateo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was walking towards my locker. I got up early so I could avoid John,I walked to school.

I was really careful with Mateo. I knew how crazy he can get when someone touches me.

I stuffed my books and took out the ones I need. I closed my locker, turning around.

I saw Mateo and his minions beside him. He gave me a lustful look making me shudder.

He walks up to me till he's standing in front of me.

"How are you,Bunny ?" He asks cupping my cheeks. I glared at him.
"Not fine " I huff making him chuckle.

He leans in making me close my eyes. He smells so good.

Nope! You can't think that about him Evan.

"I love my mark on you" he said stroking the hickey that wouldn't go away. He leans in kissing it, his lips lingering on my skin.

"Mateo stop " I say pushing him away. He takes a step back, looking annoyed but it was soon replaced with a smile.

"I should have patience with you" he says.

"What class do you have first period , Bunny? " he asks.

"Mateo can you not call me that" I tell him. He immediately pulls me to him. I look up at him as my body leans against his. He looks down at me kissing my forehead.

"Please don't do this, Mateo. Not in front of everyone" I plead him. I can litterly feel the stares of the kids in the hallway. Everyone was staring at us.

"What's wrong with claiming you as mine. Now everyone will know that you're Mateo's bunny. That you are mine" he says letting me go.

"I'm not yours. I am my own person " I say hitting him in the chest. He was about to open his mouth but a girl screams coming over.