The bad boy's food

This was suppose to be published yesterday but because of certain reasons it couldn't.

Also This chapter contains more quality time between Mateo and his Bunny.

"Are you going to stay quite the whole car ride ?" Mateo asks grumbling a bit.

I nod and he sighs in response.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. He wanted to make conversation.

"How dare you ask me that!" I shout at him turning my head towards him.

"I already told you it is too teach you a lesson. " He tells me shaking his head.

A taste of own medicine

"I don't deserve it. You don't have to teach me a lesson " I mumble.

"You don't remember what you did? What you guys did?" He asks screaming.

"No I don't" I whisper.

Lie. Lie. Lie.

I remember everything, but I didn't do it extreme like they did. No I didn't. I only did it twice or thrice.

"Let's not talk about it for now. I don't want to ruin the mood" he says making a turn.

He stops the car in front of a diner.

"I can't let it go by me that you didn't eat anything " He said seriously.

"Come on" he pats my thigh.

Here come the weird tingles again.

I step out of his car slamming the door shut.

"Bunny can you not hurt my baby like that " He said kissing the hood of the car.

"It's okay baby, bunny didn't mean it " He mutters to his car.

Cruel and Dominant Mateo were a sight.

But playful Mateo was a league of it's own.

I like this side of him. His playful side.

"Can we go inside ?" I ask impatiently. He nods kissing the car one more time.

"Got to feed the bunny" he said. He holds out his hand for me. I stare at it. I didn't have any other choice but to except it. Defying him wasn't a option anymore.

"Let's go" He said squeezing my hand. I smile looking down at them. The way they seem to fit perfectly.

I was really gay. Or atleast Bi. I felt so confused. I never kissed a girl. I didn't even know which sexuality I preferred. You don't just prefer a sexuality.

I was straight. But even straight lines bend a little, there's always that one obstacle that makes it bend.

And in my life Mateo is that obstacle. He is making me bend towards him.

He holds the door open for me, making a gentlemans gesture for me.

But of coure it was Mateo so he had too slap my ass.

"Such a flat ass " He mumbles under his breath but I stil heard it.

I turn around to glare at him.
"If it's flat then why do you slap it?" I sneered at him.

"Don't talk to me like that Bunny. Start walking that flat ass" He growls lowly. He puts his hand on my back pushing me to walk with him.

He stirs me to a booth in the back.

"Sit down " he orders making me huff but I still followed his order.

He sits down right beside me, so close I could feel his warmth. His smell intoxicating me.