The bad boy is sick

For those who read this thank you for having the patience with me. And my book has 1K !!!! yay

"Kyle!" I scream out for him. I was running in the hallway after him.

"Kyle wait" I said as I catch up with him.

"What do you want ?" he said irritated as I walk beside him.
"Please listen to me." I said. He was going to protest but I beat him to it.
"Please kyle. I really need your help" I plead him. He looks at me for a moment, debating wether not to listen to me. He nodded at me.

"I couldn't hate you anymore " he said as we sit outside. I stare at the ground. I told him everything from the beginning. I deserved his hate.
"But I guess you were little and just wanted friends. I just can't..." He trailed off.

"I know you hate me kyle. I get that but I just want your help" I said. I wanted him to help me, to help me make it right between mateo and me. I wanted everything to be good between us. I wanted him. I was becoming selfish. I wanted him for myself. I

"I can't really help you. I don't know how to. " he said rubbing his hands in his face.
"You don't really have to help me. All you have to do is be there for me. I need a friend now kyle. A real friend " I whispered.

He stares at me.
"I'll show what a real friend is" he said.
"Come on I have a class to attend" he smiles at me.

"Kyle?" I called out for him.
"Yeah?" he asked as we walked to our history class.
"How do you know you're in love?" I ask whispering.

"You just do" he said. I push him away.
"Okay, listen. You're in love when you put the other person's need before yours. When they're happy you're happy. You hate it when they're sad. You want to hold them, keep them away from other and hold them for yourself. You become Jealous, you become possessive. You become everything you never knew you had in you. And they become your entire world" he said and breaths out.

"oh..." Is all I could say.

"ladies first " he said as he made a gesture with his hands while holding the door open. I scoff at him.
"Says the one who's taking it up his ass" I laugh. He looks at me, seriously. Oh no.

"Way to ruin it" he mutters.

"Kyle and company. You guys..." The teacher looked at his watch.
"You guys are twenty minutes late" he stated looking at us with a boring expression.

"I'm sorry mister Black " kyle said. I just nod at the teacher while walking behind kyle.

We sit in front of the class because everyone loves to sit in the back.
Kyle sits down and pulled out his book.

"I'm sorry " I said to him leaning in.
He just stares at me before bursting into laughter making the teacher and the rest of the class look at us.

He coughed looking away his face all red
"I'm sorry" he mutters at the teacher.

After he stopped, he looks at me.
"Dude I was just messing with you " he whispers.
"You asshole!" I whispered.
He shrugged it off.

"Can someone tell what who is Nefertiti?" The history teacher, Mister Black asked the class.

I turn around to look for mateo but I didn't see him. Maybe he's skipping class ?

But he wouldn't leave me, right?
I felt alone even though I was surrounded by kyle and the class, I still felt alone.

"Nefertiti was a queen " A boy in the back answered.
"Indeed she was but I'm talking about her, her behavior, her actions?" He asked.

And then it was quiet because no one could answer it.