The bad boy's boy

It was lunch time. I breath out, I was nervous. This was a new school year. I wanted friends that wouldn't leave me.

I take my lunch and started walking towards a boy who was my new friend. I smile at him as I approach him. Before I could even blink I'm being pushed to the ground. Hitting my forehead, getting food all over my shirt.

The first thing I heard was laughter. I try to stand up but someone weight, their feet keep me down.
After a few moments of my laying in my food the person removes it.

I get up and turn around to look who it was.

It was a boy and he smiles at me.
And not a friendly smile. I was scared now.

"Hey Bunny" he greets.

~~~~~

"What do you want ?" I scream as The boy, named Mateo walks behind me. Ever since monday he's been bothering me. He doesn't let me properly talk to anyone.

He doesn't say anything, he just walked behind me. I walked to the boy I befriended on monday. He sees me his smile fades away. No he sees Mateo.

"Hey" I said as I stood in front of him.
"Hey" He mutters before walking away.
"Wait. What's wrong?" I ask holding on to his hand.

"Let go of his filthy hands, Bunny" Mateo shouts behind me slapping my hand. I let go because of the stinging sensation. The boy runs away.

Mateo takes a hold of my arm and twists it bringing to my back. He holds my hand pressing it forward making me scream because of the pain.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch anybody. I told you to stay away from him" he whispers in my ear.

I struggle against him but he doesn't let go.
"Let go" I scream. He laughs a little.
"Say please" He tells me.

"Please let go" I plead him.
"Hurts doesn't it?" he asked. I nod rapidly.
He pressed my hand a little more.
I scream again. I tried turning around but it only made the pain worse.

"You should feel every pain" He hissed in my ear. I blink because my eyes started becoming teary.

"Are going to listen to me little Bunny?" he asked adding more pressure to my hand. I nod sobbing a little.

"Yes I will" I sob out. He lets go of my arm. I breath out, taking my hand in my other hand. It hurt.

"Be a good little Bunny" he pats my cheek. I pull away and glare at him.
He tugs at my hair pulling my head back.

"Bye my little Bunny " he said smiling at me. He lets go and pushes me to the ground. With that he leaves me sobbing there.

What did I do to deserve this?

~~~~~

I was trying to avoid Mateo. But I see him sitting right behind my table. I sighed and walked to my place. I push the chair back so I could sit. When I sit down my butt didn't touch the chair. No it touched the dirty floor. Everyone looks down at me before bursting into laughter. I get up feeling embarrassed. I hold my chair before carefully sitting down.

The teacher comes in and greets us.
"Felt good when everyone was laughing at you?" he taunts me, whispering in my ear leaning towards me. This is why I didn't want to sit in front of him.

I don't say anything but sit still. But he was so irritating constantly kicking my chair.

"Stop it" I hissed at him turning around. He had this devil like look on his face. Like he was enjoying this.
I huff turning around. But he just continued.

~~~~~

When it was lunchtime I couldn't be more happier. I take my lunch and started walking to the cafeteria.

Before I could even enter the cafeteria. I'm being pushed from the back I fall forward. It hurt so much.

I turn around and look up to see that it was mateo and two other boys. Mason and Blake.
Mateo kept laughing down at me. I wanted to cry. I don't know what I did to him. Mason and Blake laugh along with him. I felt embarrassed I wanted to cry. I stood up wiping away a tear that slipped away.

"Look the baby wants to cry" He laughs. I stare at him one more time before running away to the bathroom.

I wash my face.
"Look the baby wants to cry"

That sounded familiar but I couldn't think where I heard it before.

~~~~~

I was playing with the new boy. He was kind. The way he smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

Until I was pushed from behind.
I fell on my hands and knees.
I looked at the boy, he was holding out a hand for me. I was about to hold on too it, but my hand was slapped away.

"go away before I beat you" the voice said. I already knew who it belonged too.
He was about to say something but two boys started dragging him away from the playground.

I got up and looked at him, holding back my tears from the fall. My knees were hurting.

"you didn't play with me today" he whispers looking at me.
I didn't want to play with him, if I did I would always end up with bruises.

"I don't want to play with you" I said looking away from him.

"why not? I like playing with you" he smiled at me.
I shook my head.
"you always hurt me" I said.

"I like hurting you "