The bad boy's boy has friends

This is Evan on the side.

After school was over, I quickly searched for John, I didn't want to see Mateo. I showed him where I lived and he said that he would pick me up after a hour.

I now pacing through my bedroom, I was so excited I've never had friends. These guys were my first and I didn't want to lose them. How should I act like cool?

No I'm just going to be myself.
Yes that's it be yourself.

I heard the honking of a car and knew that it was John. I raced down stairs opening the door.

Play it cool Evan

I walked up to his car and got in mumbling a quick 'hello'.

"Did you eat ?" He asked me while starting to drive.
"Yeah I already ate. " I answered him.

"That's a shame because Kyle's mom made dinner plans for us. Is a thing we do on the Monday and Friday and then we stay for dinner" he explained to me.

"Of course there's always room for more" I told him and he laughed in response.

"Tell me about yourself " he said.
"There isn't much to know. I like eating, soccer and I hate bullies" I told him. He nodded quickly giving me a side glance.

"Ever been bullied?" He asks.
"Yeah when I was younger" I told him.
He stopped in front of a freaking mansion. My mouth dropped open.

"He lives here! He's a rich bitch!?" I screamed making John chuckle.
"Yeah he's rich who would have guessed" he said mocking me. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go" he said stepping out of the car. When I stepped out, I looked at the neighborhood, this was a rich neighborhood, these people were rich.

When we reached the gates I saw a man coming to us and he opened the gate. John greets him and he just nodded.

"That was very rude of you bro" John commented.
"Well forgive me if I was admiring such a beautiful sight" I gasped.
He rolled his eyes muttering under his breath" everytime"

I saw the door opening up and kyle appeared there standing in boxers! Way to greet your guests.

"It's about damn time now get in already" he said while walking in leaving the door open for us. When I walked into his house, it was a soar sight for my eyes. It was just beautiful.

"Damn.." Was all I could say. I heard them laugh.

The guys dragged me upstairs into Kyle's room. Already here were Jayden and Ethan.

"Damn what took you so long John, though you were dying " Jayden comments making John role his eyes.

"Well sit down. I'll wear something better" kyle said making a gesture to the sofa in his room. He had a walk in closet!

When he finally came out his something ' better' was a basketball short.

"So were playing FIFA 11, you play?" He asked me while already starting the game. I nodded in response.

"Don't worry we'll go easy on you" he smirked.

"You don't have to, I could easily beat your ass" I smirked back at him.

We played for what seems like hours. And still non of them could beat me.

"Fuck this shit I'm hungry" Kyle said while throwing the controller on the ground.

I winced at his action, but I guess he was rich and could easily afford it.
I stood up from the sofa and gave the controller to Ethan and he John started playing.
I walked to Kyle's window and saw something that would make me drool.