The bad boy's heart beats

From now on the chapters will be steamy.

And for people who don't like gay content please GO AWAY FROM THIS BOOK

I felt warm and cold at the same time. So I snuggled further into my warm blanket. I fisted my pillow because it kept going up and down.

It's a wonder my mother let me sleep in. I probably don't have to go to school.

I hit the pillow one more time, but I ended up hitting something hard.

Why was the pillow so hard?

"You squirm to much in your sleep Jamie " I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear, kissing my cheek.

My eyes shot open and I pushed away who ever the hell that freak was.

I heard a thud on the ground, I peaked through the covers to see who it was.

It was freaking Mateo. He grinned at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out ! " I yell at him standing up from the bed.

He rose a brow at me.
He got up walking to me with me taking a step back. He stood in front of me, looking down at me.

"This is my room Jamie " he said making a gesture with his hands. I looked around to see that this indeed wasn't my room.

My room had a lot more mess. And it wasn't so luxurious.

"Ohhh...." I said looking down feeling ashamed.

"But what am I doing here? " I ask him.

"I brought you here because you passed out " He said casually sitting down on his bed.

I passed out ? When ? Then memories of Blake and Mason carrying me came back and that the last thing I saw was Mateo.

"Mateo stop doing this. I'm really gets tired of what you're doing to me " I said looking at him only to see that he was busy with his phone.

This bitch.

I took a hold of his phone which was way better than that old piece of crap I had.

"Answer me Mateo ! " I yell in his face.

"Demanding I like it " He said liking his lips.

"Mateo I want to go home " I tell him.

"No five more minutes " he said looking down somewhere.

He was looking at my crotch.

I'm done with him. I'm sick of his Bipolar behavior and his games.
I walked to the door trying to open it. It was freaking locked.

"what the hell you psycho? Open the fucking door ! " I yell in annoyance.

He stood up wearing a blank expression. He walked till he was standing in front of me, trapping me between his body and the door.

"don't yell at me. " he said his left hand wrapping around my throat. I started shaking, I was going to die.

And I was still a virgin

But no one dies a virgin because life fucks us all

"Calm down Bunny. I would never hurt you again. " he said guilty with his hands leaving my throat.

I breathed out.

"Mateo I want to go ho..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he slammed his lips against mine.

I tried pushing him but he didn't even budge. He kissed me harder, wanting excess to my mouth but I denied him.

He was getting frustrated. His hands traveled to my precious booty, squeezing them hard.
I squealed making him get the excess he wanted.