The bad boy's proposal

Mateo

I breath out. I was so nervous to ask him.

I looked around the apartment to see if there were any mistakes.
Red roses and red heart shaped balloons. Check and check.

I walk into the bathroom.
"You can do this " I spoke confidently to my twenty-five year old reflection.

"You're Mateo Black. You're not afraid" I said.

I heared the sound of keys. He was home.

"Babe!" he screams out for me.

He probably can't believe it. I decorated the living room because I wanted it to be romantic. I walk back into the living room only to the love of my life crying. My future husband who now was lawyer while I a lame teacher.

"Baby ... you did this!? Why!? It's not even our  anniversary " he sobs running to me, giving me a Bear hug.

"Baby why?" he hiccups right after. He's so happy he can't believe it.

I pulled away from him.

And did something he always wanted. He was dropping hints that weren't even necessary.

I got down on one knee.

"Evan James,my bunny. You know how much I love you. You make my heart stop with each and every smile. I wanted to ask if you would do me ..." I spoke but let's not forget this still is Evan, so he cuts me off
"Of course I'll marry you !" he screams jumping at me, knocking me down to the floor.

I groan a little at his weight.
"Baby can't you for once make me finish a damn sentence!" I huff. He smiles through his tears while looking up at me.

"I thought you wouldn't take those damn hints I was giving you" he said. I wrap my arms around him.

"Bunny I'm not that stupid and I was going to propose to you eventually " I said.

He scoffs.
"Eventually as in maybe ten years!" he said.

"Better late than never " I said

"Besides what would you have done if I didn't propose ?" I asked. He sits up straddling my waist.

"I would have proposed to you myself " he said making me snort.

"Sure you would have " I said rolling my eyes.

"You should be glad I love you" he said.

He starts grinding against me.
He bits his lip, leaning in.
"Besides I've been a very very bad boy teacher. How will you punish me?" he asked licking the shell of my ear.

I groan flipping us over.
"Means I have to fuck you really hard you won't be able to stand in court tomorrow " I whispered.

Yes this is the last chapter.
I've published the following chapter today:
The bad boy isn't alone.
The bad boy's first date.
The bad boy's proposal.

And you should read the newly published chapter called 'The bad boy's boy' and I changed the prologue. Do read it so you'll understand this story better.

And check out my other stories.
The Bad Boy's screams.
The Bad Boy's Angel.
:)