The bad boy's ' boyfriend '

"Jamie?" I hear my mother call out for me from the hallway. I hiccup as I push my face into my pillow.

I loathed myself.
"What's wrong?" She asked standing outside my door.
"Nothing's wrong!" I scream, my voice raspy.
"Honey open the door" my mother said softly.

"Mom please leave me alone! I want to be alone." I scream.
Anger lacing each word.
"Tell me what's wrong..." She stops talking.

"I'll tell later, leave for now" I said. I could hear her walk away.

I sighed at lay my head down.
"I'm a monster" I whisper to myself.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Mom please!" I scream. Tears were starting to form again.

"Bunny...."I hear his voice calling out for me.

I stood up from the bed.
"Bunny open the door" he said. I could see him forcing the doorhandle.

"Evan!?" He calls out. I breath out wiping my tears away.
"Evan open the door for me" he ordered.
I open the door and take a few steps back.

"Baby..." He whispers cupping my cheeks.
"You were crying" he states.

I just stayed quite and look at him.
"Evan I... Talk to me" he ordered. I open my mouth buy close it again.

"Start talking Evan" He said kissing my cheek.

I close my eyes and point at the bed.
"You wanna lay down" he asked. I nod.

I couldn't even blink properly, and he was picking me up by my thighs. I instantly wrap my legs around him. He bring us to my bed and lays down with me on top of him.

We stay quiet, he wraps an arm around my waist, almost near my ass and with his other hand he strokes my back up and down.

"You have something that's mine" he whispers. I hug him tighter.

"You read it ,didn't you?" He states. I whimper.
"You shouldn't have done that." He said.

"I knew you took it, I wanted you to kn...." He cuts himself off.
"I'm sorry" I whisper.
"I'm sorry" I said tears falling down from my face.

"Baby stop crying. It's okay" he said. I look up at him.
"I'm sorry Mateo. "

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry" I kept rambling while crying. And he let me cry. He let me cry my guilt away.

"I don't take you for granted" he said kissing the top of my head after I had calmed down.
"I didn't have the right to treat you that way. That's sick, Mateo" I mutter sitting up, straddling his waist.

"You were young" was his argument.
"Stop defending me. We both know that bullying people isn't good. It's fucked up, you fuck people up, their minds. You kill them emotionally" I glare at him.

"I'm not mad at you..."
"Stop it, Mateo! Stop saying it's okay when it wasn't. Oh my God I pushed you from the stairs, you could've died!"I scream hysterically at him.

He snaps, sitting up covering my mouth with his hand.
"Shut up. Shut it! What do you want me to say, huh!? That what you did ruined me? That you made me a monster!? Well it didn't, it made me a better person. And the reason why I keep saying it's okay is because I don't want you to beat yourself over it! I don't want you to become mentally unstable!"

I was going to speak against his hand but he scolded me.

"I said shut up! Now listen to me. You need to know that what you did was indeed bad, but it's in the past. I didn't bully you because of what you did to me, no I did it because what you were doing was wrong, I wanted you to feel what people feel who are being bullied..... And I love you no matter what, even if you pushed me down the fucking stairs. I will always love you.... You're the boy I fell in love with. You're the boy I loved ever since kindergarten! And I don't want to hear another thing about what happened or so god help me I will spank that flat ass of yours till you can't feel anything!" He said breathing out.