Hungover

I roll over and let out a quiet groan as my head pounds. The space beside me is empty, the sheets tossed back messily. A note lays in the spot Hidan was in, telling me that he's gone on a quick trip to Kusagakure for a bounty and would be back in five days if all goes well. Nice to know he neglected to tell me beforehand. I guess I'll shower, chug coffee, hope the hangover dies down, and visit the siblings. Michiko, the sister, seems to have taken a liking to me. While Hidan is gone I may as well keep myself occupied. I shower and shuffle into the kitchen and stare at the mess in confusion. What the hell happened last night? There's boxes of food all over the floor, unopened thankfully, and one of the cabinets is open, my sock the only thing remaining inside it. I shake my head and straighten up the mess as the coffee is being made. I fill up my travel cup and leave the base and hope that Michiko and Kioshi are home.

                 As I approach the area around their base, a figure drops down from a tree limb in front of me, kunai in hand. I cross my arms, careful not to spill my coffee and wait for them to attack or stand down. Michiko straightens and smiles as she pockets her kunai. She hugs me tightly and I lightly batt her on the head to get her to stop. The coffee is helping with the grogginess, but it's still not enough to deal with her hyperactivity.
"I'm hungover and not alive enough for that yet." I mutter and follow her back to their base. I offer a wave in Kioshi's direction as we pass him and go inside. She stops in their main room and flops down onto the couch and begins to instantly complain about being stuck with her brother all the time. She tells me that I'm lucky to be with my 'lover' and I sputter as I choke on coffee.
"We're not lovers. We're just partners."
She waggles her brows like she doesn't believe me and I roll my eyes. Of course I'm not going to tell her anything personal like that.
"So, did you ever know your parents?" She asks suddenly.
I grip my coffee cup tighter and scowl. "Not until recently. I met my mother about three years ago and my father didn't tell me he was my father until after the war."
"What are they like?" Michiko doesn't seem to get the hint to drop it.
"Mother is a total bitch. She abandoned me because she didn't want the responsibility of raising me young. My father is pretty cool I guess. He was my sensei back in the day before I joined the Akatsuki. I've only seen him a couple of times since I found out who he was to me but we get along I guess."
"Isn't he the Hokage or something?"
I raise an eyebrow but nod as I remember that Hidan had given them the letter to give Kakashi when I was sick.
"That's so cool. What's Hidan like?"
"You're full of questions today, aren't you?"
"I lack social communications. I know everything there is to know about Kioshi and he's so boring!" she whines.
"He's very protective and outspoken. Definitely obsessed with his religion." I mutter.

                 Michiko leaves the questions after that as Kioshi comes into the room and takes up the arm chair in the corner. They begin to bicker like siblings seem to do and I chug the rest of my coffee as my headache tries to come back in full force. This is fantastic. I may just go back home and try to sleep off the hangover. I yawn and get to my feet and stretch. I tell them that I'm going to head back to take a nap and they fall silent. I look over at Michiko to find that she'd gotten to her feet and Kioshi is no longer in his seat.
"I'll see you next time, right?" I mutter, feeling my muscles tense up. Something is off.
"Yeah, next time." She replies, her smile seeming almost creepy.
I turn around to head through the hallway and find Kioshi blocking the exit. Well, someone's going to die today and hopefully it won't be me.
"So, you guys are going to try to kill me or something, yeah? Bounty on my head, ransoms, random act of violence, what?" I ask, my hand reaching back for my scythe.
"You won't be needing that Koneko." Kioshi purrs as he moves closer toward me.
"Why couldn't you pick a day that I'm not hungover for this?"
"This way you're easier to take down. Bounty hunter 101, right?" Michiko chimes in. "It was just pure luck that you happened to not be at top form today."
"So, anyone going to tell me why you've decided to do whatever it is you plan on doing?" I ask, leaving my scythe on my back and choosing to draw my swords instead, my cup carefully put on a table beside me.
"You're the Hokage's daughter, a well-known bounty hunter, one of the last Akatsuki members, and fairly powerful as a ninja. We could get a good price off of you from that alone or by collecting a ransom. I'm sure someone will want you." Kioshi explains. "It's a shame though, I thought you were pretty hot."
"Kioshi don't be a creep and just take her down already!" Michiko snaps at him.

                 My swords clash with Kioshi's as I try to keep him occupied and unable to perform hand signs. He's fairly proficient with weapons from what I can tell but I don't know his chakra nature. I'm used to fire types from being around Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi for a while but I'm not quite ready for jutsu battles. I can use them but I'm much better with weapons. While exchanging blows with Kioshi, I keep my eyes on Michiko to make sure she stays back. I don't know what her abilities are either. One of my swords slices into Kioshi's arm, causing a spray of blood to hit myself and the room around us. He cries out in pain before lunging at me angrily. Atleast I'm still holding my own against them, even with a hangover. I block the attack with my swords and faintly hear Michiko moving behind me. I move one of my swords and attempt to attack her without breaking focus on her brother.
"Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu!" Shit.     

A/N: Oh no! So, I planned on them being evil the whole time. >:3