What Do You Fear?

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR POSSIBLE ASSAULT OF A SEXUAL NATURE, VIOLENCE, GORE. 

                    What do you fear? That is the question that keeps swirling around this empty room, growing louder and louder as the seconds tick by. What do I fear? I fear... everything now. My hands rub at the angry red marks encircling my wrists and I feel a tear begin to slip down my cheek. I froze, just like back in Yugakure. This time there was only one, but I just... I couldn't move. All I could see was the dark room, the hands grabbing at me... I wish he would've just killed me instead. The look on his face was like he'd won. He broke me, just as he said he would. I had hoped, prayed to every god I could think of, that Hidan would break the door down and stop him, just like he'd done before, but he hadn't. Oh God, no... What would he think... How could I face him after this? A sob escapes and I quickly cover my mouth with my hand. Emotions have no place in battle or life. I need to stop crying before he comes back. I take a deep breath to calm myself and hear footsteps approaching my door. My heartbeat races instantly and I shuffle further back away from the door until my back is pressed painfully against the stone. More tears slip from my eyes and I try desperately to clear them before he comes in.
The door opens and I see Kioshi's shadow cast across the floor making me curl myself into a ball and hide my face in my knees.
"The fuck did you do to her!?"
"N-Nothing man. I didn't do anything!" Kioshi stutters out.

                   That voice... I cautiously lift my face from my knees and my eyes grow wide. Kioshi is being held off the floor by his throat by what looks like an avenging angel. Both of them are bathed in blood and there's a light in his captor's eyes that I've only seen once before. Hidan is truly, deeply pissed beyond belief. Hidan squeezes Kioshi's throat more, leaving strangled gurgles to come out.
"You're lying! Look at me... Look at me!" He shouts, drawing Kioshi's gaze. "What. Did. You. Do?"
His grip releases enough to allow him to answer. "I-I asked her what she feared. She's a good lay. If you haven't hit it yet, you should." Kioshi answers with a cocky smirk.
I shudder at his response and the tears start to fall more rapidly. Hidan tosses Kioshi to the floor and stomps on his ribcage as loud cracks sound through the room. Kioshi begins to scream before it turns into gasps and gurgles from his ribs puncturing his lungs.
"Kioshi, what do you fear?" Hidan asks him as I watch the man writhe in pain, unable to answer. "The correct answer is me."

                   With that, a sickening sound is heard followed by a large spray of blood that covers the room. Hidan leaves Kioshi's body behind as he approaches me. I flinch away as he reaches out for me, not wanting him to see or touch me after what happened.
"It's alright, Koneko, let's go." He mutters quietly.
"Don't touch me." I whisper as he reaches out for me again. My eyes are frozen to Kioshi's dead stare and I can't look away. My throat tightens painfully and my breath is shortening, coming out in ragged, gasping breaths. All I can feel is Kioshi's hands on me, groping and tearing at my clothing, the pain of my head striking the stone floor and the rope being tied around my wrists. All I can see is his sadistic and his triumphant smirk. A sound invades his assault and suddenly I'm still in the room but Hidan is in front of me instead, worry evidently etched across his face. The sound I'd heard I realize was me screaming, but it's died down to sobbing.
"Hidan..." I stutter out through the sobs.
Instantly, he pulls me into his arms and I bury my face into his chest.
"I'm sorry Short Stack, I'm so sorry." He whispers into my hair as he gets to his feet. "I won't leave you like that again."

                 By the time I remove my face from his chest, I find us in the main room where blood is covering the walls and floor, all collecting around a mutilated redhead laying on the floor. Her body is literally split in half. That explains the blood Hidan entered the room with. He notices that I've calmed down and am not longer buried in his chest, so he hands me my swords, scythe, and weapon pouches that were taken from me while I was unconscious. I thank him quietly and we start to leave but I stop him. I slip down from his grasp and pick up the piece of my cup lid from the floor then shakily make my way back to the room. I take several deep, calming breaths as I go and keep my eyes shut as I navigate the room. I grab the cup from the corner of the room and try to remember where the false bottom is at. I find it without having to open my eyes or get near his body. I return to Hidan, putting the cup back together as I go, and we leave the base behind to return to ours. When we get into the base, I lock myself in my bathroom and run the shower before getting in and scrubbing at my body violently.

                 After cleaning myself ten times over and leaving my skin red and angry, I feel cleaner than I did before, though no amount of scrubbing can take away his touch and what he'd done. Nothing can take that away. I dig through my dresser and find one of Hidan's shirts to slip over my head after putting on a pair of underwear. The shirt stops at my mid-thigh so it covers everything and could double as a dress. I smirk at my own mental joke and drag a brush through my hair before braiding it back. I leave my room and head down the hall to Hidan's room. As disgusted as I am with myself and how much I don't want Hidan to see me because of what happened, everything inside me is screaming for him to be near me. I knock lightly on the door before stepping in. Hidan is sitting on the edge of his bed, free of blood, and staring at the floor, his hands tangled in his hair. He looks up at me and his gaze softens before he looks away. I walk over to him and sit beside him before laying my head on his shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself." I mutter quietly.
"They fucking sent me on a fake bounty to get me away from you. If I hadn't turned around, what would've happened? I was too late to protect you anyway." He replies.
"It's not your fault. If I were you I'd have gone too. It's our job. All that matters is that you came back and that we're alive."
He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.
"I'm not going to let anyone touch you, ever again."
"Jashin help the man who pisses you off." I mutter, letting out a small laugh.
"Not even Jashin could help him."