Five: Orion/ Kimo

Orion 

Pushing start on the washer, I started making my way back down towards my bedroom. As I walked into the room, I quickly stopped when I saw Luke sleeping on the bed. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping; his black curly hair sprawled out across the pillow. Deciding to let him sleep, I wandered back into the kitchen to clean up the remaining pasta on the ground. Right as I cleaned it up, little footprints were suddenly running into the room.

Glancing up, I smiled while watching Quinn run into the room and into my arms. "Hi daddy!"

"Hey buddy, how was the store?"

"Fun!"

Charlotte was then walking into the room, carrying two bags. Quickly taking them from her, I walked them over to the counter as she looked at the spaghetti. "Ooo this looks good."

"I made it for Luke."

"Is he still here?" She asked while grabbing a small noodle.

I nodded while starting to put the groceries away. "He fell asleep. He seems very skinny and sleep deprived."

Charlotte frowned while grabbing a glass and getting herself water. "Poor thing."

"I like Luke!" Quinn suddenly said while taking the glass from Charlotte. "He has two eyes that look like a cat!"

"He does, but let's not comment on them okay?"

Quinn frowned before chugging the water. "But why not? He's like a pretty cat."

"Some people are very sensitive about certain things. We don't know him too well, he might not like it. Is there anything you don't like to talk?"

He gave the glass back to Charlotte before putting his little hands onto his stomach. "My tummy."

"Your tummy?"

"I have a big tummy," he said while looking up at me through his blonde hair. I couldn't help but smile like looking down at his little stomach. "I like cookies."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before saying, "I love everything about you, especially that tummy. But do you see how people can maybe not like talking about certain parts of their body?"

He nodded before widely smiling. "I won't talk about his pretty eyes. I'm sleepy."

"Let's go lay down," I said while lifting him up into my arms and kissing him on the head. After putting him down for a nap, I wandered back into the kitchen to see Charlotte eating a banana. Leaning against the counter, I ran my hands over my face before glancing at the spaghetti.

"How was Luke when he woke up earlier?"

"Definitely freaked out, which I don't blame him for. I didn't even get to tell him how I got him here. Thanks again for picking us up."

She threw the banana peel into the compost bin before saying, "Of course, I'll always help you with attractive men," she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head while glancing over at her. "I don't think his real name is Luke."

She cocked her head to the side while raising an eyebrow. "What makes you think that?"

"I just have this feeling; he also doesn't look like a Luke. But I don't know maybe I'm completely wrong."

"Maybe you could ask him when he wakes up?"