Eleven: Orion/ Kimo

A/N: This chapter has a different feel to it, I'm not too sure about it. Also this song might not really fit with this chapter, but I've been obsessed with it. I still have big ideas planned for this story, if you can get through this chapter I promise good things are coming!

Orion

Sighing, I stared down at my hands while waiting for Kimo to come out. Hannah was sitting next to me, not bothered that she had to wait. We were sitting in a comfortable silence for what seemed like a long time, I really enjoyed her company.

"So you and Kimo are pretty close right?"

Turning towards her, I nodded while watching her nervously start to twiddle her fingers together. "I like to think we are. I care for him very much, more than I have cared for anyone before."

Hannah warmly smiled while finally resting her hands onto her lap. "That's wonderful Orion; he really deserves someone who will treat him right. I'm really glad he has someone like you."

I gave her a smile while saying, "Thanks Hannah. And thank you for everything that you did in there, you helped Kimo more than you will ever know."

She smiled what looked like a sad smile as she glanced down at her hands again. "I'm just really glad I was able to help him. So, so glad."

We stayed in another comfortable silence, a yawn escaping my lips. As I was rubbing my tired eyes, footsteps were suddenly running towards us. Looking up, I noticed a frazzled looking Riley breathing heavily. Instantly standing up I asked, "Is Kimo okay?" Hannah also stood up, immediately tensing beside me.

"There was an incident," Riley slowly said while trying to catch his breath.

"With Kimo?" I asked as my heart felt like it got ripped out of my chest.

He instantly shook his head but quickly stopped. "Nothing physically happened to him, but I'm sure emotionally he isn't okay. Bear and Mace committed suicide right in front of him."

"Oh god," Hannah gasped while putting her hands over her mouth.

"Can I see him?"

"That would probably be the best thing right now; it seems that he's in shock. He has every right to be in shock. I could suggest a grief counselor that could come to your house, since his house arrest will start tomorrow."

I nodded, not sure what else to do. All I wanted at the moment was to see Kimo, to make him he was as good as he could be. After I agreed to the counselor, Riley gave me one final nod before walking away. As I waited for Kimo to come out, I glanced over at Hannah to see her eyes watery.

Placing a comforting arm around her, I rubbed my hand up and down her arm while saying, "He's okay. That's all we need to focus on, the fact that he's physically okay."

She nodded while wiping some tears off of her cheeks. I anxiously started walking around the space, until a door opened. Looking up, I saw Riley walking next to a very dejected Kimo. His curly hair was extremely messed up; it looked like he had been running his fingers through it. His eyes were lowered, his long eyelashes resting against his wet cheeks.

When Riley stopped walking, Kimo did as well before glancing up and meeting my eyes. He instantly started tearing up again before running into my arms, burying his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, giving the side of his head a gentle kiss.