Twelve: Kimo/ Orion

Kimo

"This was such a great session Kimo!" Eloise bubbly smiled at me while putting all of her supplies back into her backpack. Today she was wearing a light blue dress with white daisies over it. Her hair was in a very high bun on top of her head and she smelled like peaches.

"Uh huh," I said while putting a grape into my mouth, watching as Orion walked into the front door. He was on the phone as he was taking his shoes off, before he took off his jacket and rolled his sleeves up. When he saw me looking at him I instantly looked away, but couldn't miss the smile on his face.

I heard his heavy footsteps come towards me before he was right behind me. He then leaned down and gently kissed the side of my head before walking into the kitchen. I watched him walk away, my cheeks heating up when I realized how good his ass looked in those pants. My fingers instantly started to dig into my skin as Eloise started wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked while still pressing onto my wrist.

"You guys are really cute together."

Raising an eyebrow, I looked back over at Orion who was getting something out of the fridge. I looked back over at her to say, "We're not together."

"What do you mean y'all aren't together?"

I shrugged while taking a sip of my water. "I don't know how that seems weird to you."

She still didn't seem convinced as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Come on Kimo! I've seen the way you two look at each other. Plus, he gives you little kisses here and there. Talk about adorable! How are you two not an item?"

I shrugged again while looking over at Orion. "I don't think he's into me that way."

She rolled her pretty eyes as she said, "Oh please. He's into you, that I know of. But the real question here is, are you into him?"

I started biting my bottom lip while my fingers were digging into my wrist so hard, my eyes started tearing up. "Oh goodness Kimo!" Eloise nervously said while coming over and kneeling in front of me. "I didn't mean to upset you, I'm so sorry."

Shaking my head I said, "You didn't do anything it's just... me." Looking over my shoulder, I took a shaky breath before looking back towards her. "When I told my parents I was gay, they drilled it into my mind that I needed to hurt myself whenever I thought a guy was attractive. I've really tried to not think like that but, I can't help it."

Eloise looked down at my wrists and noticed I had been hurting myself, making a frown form onto her pretty face. "Oh Kimo, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure if I can even say anything to make you feel better. Can I give you a hug?"

I looked at her shocked, how did she not get turned off by what I said? "Sure?"

She gave me a gentle smile before wrapping her arms around me and pulling me close. I stayed still for awhile, it felt so different having someone besides Orion hug me. My eyes started watering even more, not because I was thinking of Orion, but because I've never really had a friend. All the people I've ever associated with haven't been the best. Eloise was taking time out of her day to help me, and she was actually really nice. It made me sad because she is the kind of friend I've always wanted, but felt like I never deserved.

When I started crying harder, she started rubbing her hands up and down my back in a soothing motion. "You're a very bright man Kimo," she said while pulling back and smiling at me. "And anybody would be incredibly lucky to have you in their life. And that includes Orion, who I know has the hots for you." She started wiggling her eyebrows which made me laugh. That startled me; I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed. It felt so nice; I might just have to try it again.