Thirteen: Kimo

A/N: I've been so excited to get to this chapter, I couldn't want any longer! Thanks for everyone that has stuck by this story, I know I take a while to update and I'm sorry. But I'm really getting into this story, and steamy moments will be coming in the next few chapters!

Slowly opening my eyes, I yawned while realizing I was in Orion's bed. He must've brought me in here last night, since I remember falling asleep next to him on the couch. I wonder if he slept on the couch then? I know he wouldn't try anything and honestly I think I wouldn't mind him sleeping next to me now.

After staying in the extremely comfortable bed for a few more moments, I slowly got up before walking into the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror, I actually smiled at what I saw. I looked... healthy. Not only healthy but really happy. That was something I hadn't seen on my face in a very long time. It looked really nice.

I ran a hand over my face, feeling myself blush realizing I only wear Orion's clothes now. He didn't seem to have a problem with it; he actually seemed to like it. After trying to calm my curly hair, I walked out of the bedroom as another yawn escaped my lips. Before I could walk into the kitchen, I heard Charlotte and Orion talking. Normally I try and not eavesdrop but what they were talking about was interesting.

"How's the realtor search going?" I heard Orion's deep voice ask.

"Good, I actually found one who seems very promising. I showed her some pictures of the house and she said she could easily sell it. I guess we just need to figure out where to move."

They're moving? I knew this was too good to be true. Quickly walking away, I was about to go back to bed when the doorbell rang. Not seeing anyone around, I wandered over to the door and slowly opened it.

"Hannah?" I asked while looking between her and who I assumed was her husband.

She smiled warmly at me while saying, "Good morning Kimo. Is everything going alright?"

I slowly nodded while half hiding behind the door, my eyes slowly wandering over to the man standing next to her. He was staring at me with an odd expression before snapping out of it and smiling at me. Hannah must have noticed the awkward exchange because she said, "So sorry. Kimo, this is my husband Ben."

Hearing heavy footsteps coming towards me, I turned to see Orion walking towards the door with a smile. He put a hand on the small of my back while looking down while saying, "You okay?"

I nodded while resting my head on his chest as he gave me a quick kiss on the head. "Yeah, Hannah stopped by."

When I looked back over at Hannah, she was watching our expression with a warm smile. "Good to see you again Hannah."

"You too Orion, this is my husband Ben." They shook hands while exchanging polite pleasantries.

"What brings you in the neighborhood?"

Hannah suddenly looked nervous, her fingers anxiously moving. "I was uhm actually wondering if we could talk Kimo?"

"Sure?"

She smiled while walking through the door with Ben right behind her. As they started walking into the living room, I grabbed Orion's hand and quickly pulled him behind a wall. "Everything okay?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"I just..." I quickly looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was around us. "You're not going to leave me alone are you?"

His face softened as his gently put a hand onto my cheek. "I won't leave if you don't want me to. I'm just going to ask Charlotte if she could take Quinn out for a little bit."