Sixteen: Kimo

A/N: Two uploads in one day? What? :) I'm thinking this story will come to an end soon, I don't want to drag it out. I'm insanely proud of this story, and these characters. Thank you for everyone who has been with this story from the beginning, also all the new people. But, I'm going to have a sequel that will actually revolve around Quinn. Pika will be there too and everyone else. I'm thinking maybe only one or two more chapter of Cat Eyes, then I'll start working on the next one. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I sure did! (This chapter is also a little longer, enjoy!)

The day was finally here. Riley was coming over in a few minutes to take the bracelet off of my ankle, and honestly I was terrified. Not only would I be a free man tonight, tonight was my date with Orion. I had been freaking out about it all day, even Eloise had been trying to calm me down. Orion had taken the day off, which was making me even more jittery.

Every time he would glance at me, I could practically feel my heart beating out of my chest. Eloise had also stayed for the day, trying to help me figure out what to wear. I've mainly been living in Orion's clothes, but I obviously couldn't wear them out in public. His clothes were huge on me, but they made me feel safe. Eloise suggested I wear clothes that were actually in my size. When I told her I didn't have any, she had left for a few hours and returned with some bags. She wouldn't let me look in them, which made me grumble.

I jumped when the doorbell suddenly rang; taking me out of the trance I had currently been in. When I opened the door, I saw Hannah and Ben smiling back at me. I felt like I owed it to them to have them here, since I ran away from them last time. I wanted them in my life, I was just nervous about it.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hello Kimo!" Hannah happily said the same time Ben said, "Hi Kimo."

Before I changed my mind, I walked forward and wrapped my arms around Hannah. She instantly hugged me back. I felt so safe in her arms, I never felt like this growing up. When I pulled back, I frowned when I realized she was crying. "Did I hurt you?"

"Of course not. I'm just really happy to be here with you."

"I'm glad you're here too." I then turned towards Ben while saying, "I'm glad you're here too."

He smiled while wrapping his long arms around me in a big bear hug. "So am I."

I closed my eyes as I buried my face into his chest. Growing up, I never wanted to hug my dad. He just never seemed huggable but Ben was different, he seemed like he's a really good dad. It felt like to have two people who were so happy about being in my life.

I pulled back when I heard footsteps walking down the hallway. Orion was holding a very chatty Quinn in his arms. "Hi Hannah, Hi Ben!"

"Hello Orion!" Hannah happily said while smiling at Quinn. "Hi there."

Quinn looked between Hannah and myself with a puzzled look. "Are you Kimo's friend?"

As Hannah opened her mouth to respond I said, "She's my mom." She looked over at me with fresh tears in her eyes, putting one hand over her heart. "And this is my dad," I said while turning towards Ben.

"So you're my grandma and grandpa?" Quinn asked while sleepily rubbing his eyes. "You're like my second daddy. I love you and daddy loves you too."

I instantly looked up at Orion, who was already looking at me. My bones felt like jelly when he looked at me, making me want to run over into his arms. "Yes," I said while wiping my now wet eyes. "These are your grandparents."

Quinn's eyes got big as he held his arms out to Ben, who instantly took him into his arms. As Quinn was talking to Hannah and Ben, I walked over to Orion and wrapped my arms around him. I was curious why Quinn would say Orion loves me... had he said that one day?