Chapter Six

chapter six

About 45 minutes later, Chris heard a knock on the front door. Nina was at a friend's house, so at least they wouldn't have constant commentary during their "talk."

"Hell—oh wow."

Chris was cut off, as he looked Eva up and down. She was wearing skin tight jeans, and a very low cut white shirt.

"Hey." She smiled, slightly, as she pushed passed him into the house.

"How are you?" He asked, trying to make conversation as he shut the door.

"I'm fine." He nodded, following her into the living room, totally not staring at her ass.

"So. We should talk." He finally got out, sitting as far away from her as he could, on the couch.

"Right. Talk." She responded, moving a bit closer to him.

"About the whole Emma thing, I—" Eva cut him off by pressing her lips onto his.

At first, he didn't respond. He was a little confused about what was going on. It was her idea to talk, just talk. And now, here she was, shoving her tongue down his throat.

It took him a second, but he did respond, pushing her down onto the couch so that he as on top of her.

"I don't care about Emma, or Jonas, or Iben, or anyone else. I like you." She whispered, pulling away s that they could both catch their breath.

"What?" Chris exclaimed, pulling away from her completely. They hadn't even talked.

Is she just horny? Chris thought to himself, raising his eyebrows at her.

"I talked to Noora, and she helped me realize that I like you. I saw you kissing Emma, then Jonas was there, and then I was kissing him. I don't care why you kissed Emma, maybe you thought you were kissing yourself – I mean; you guys do look quite alike."

"No we don't?" Chris answered, even more confused than before. Eva rolled her eyes at him, laughing a bit. "Yes, you do. Everyone thinks so. It's quite creepy, actually. Are you sure you guys aren't cousins or long lost siblings or something ..."

Eva trailed off, falling into a laughing fit.

"You – you should see y-your face right now." She giggled, and Chris shook his head.

"We don't look alike. I'm so much hotter than her."

"Then why did you kiss her?" Eva answered, immediately becoming serious.

"I-I don't know. I really don't. It was like – it was as if I was forced to. I just saw her, and even though I knew you were right there, I kissed her anyway. It didn't go that far, she's really kinky."

"Chris, sweetie, you're really kinky. I still have bruises from when yo—"

"I am an innocent child of God!" Chris exclaimed, tickling her.

"C-Chris! Stop it!" Eva giggled, falling back down onto the couch.

"So, does this mean that we're dating yet?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?" Chris asked, pressing a kiss to the base of her throat.

"Very sure." Her tone was a little breathier than it was before.

"Really sure?" Eva nodded, arching her back a bit as Chris started kissing down her throat, to her chest.

"Oh. Okay, then. I guess we'll just stop ..." Chris sat back up, moving back to the other end of the couch, a small smirk on his face.

"Excuse me?" Eva pushed herself up, glaring at Chris as if he just told her those jeans made her look fat.

"If we aren't dating, that means that we're just friends, right? We don't hook up."

"We're friends with benefits."

"Not anymore."

"Chris!"

"Eva!" He responded, mimicking her voice.

"I hate you."

"You just said you like me."

"I take it back."

"No you don't."

"Chris!"

"Go on a date with me." Chris let out, without even thinking. They both stopped, and looked at each other.

"What?" Eva asked, looking as shocked as Chris felt.

"I said go on a date with me." Chris continued, keeping cool on the outside, on the inside however, he felt like jumping off a bridge. Eva, however, didn't have to know that.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

Eva nodded, smiling.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you."

"Really?" Chris broke into a smile, not quite believing what he was hearing.

"Sure. When?"

Chris froze, he hadn't thought he'd get this far.

"Um, next Saturday. It's a surprise, so don't ask me where we're going." It was going to be a surprise to him too; he had never gone on a date with a girl before. With Iben, it was always about the sex, and he had never actually dated any other girl. It was all hooking up with him.

***

A/N: GUESS WHATTT? I DIDN'T WRITE THIS AT 2 AM!!!!!!!! WHO'S PROUD OF YA GIRL????

also i know that this is really all over the place lmaoooo i'm so sorry i swear to god, it's like, if you don't write for a couple months, you just completely forget how to write. what is writing? i don't know.