Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28

Eva made them breakfast, and they all ate it. Thankfully, Nina didn't even ask why they were at Eva's house instead of their own.

                "I'll give you your clothes back later." Eva told Chris, as she kissed him goodbye. Chris had told Nina that they were going out for a birthday lunch, and that they had to go home to get ready.

She hadn't questioned it, and hopefully she wouldn't. Eva knew how excited Chris was about the surprise party.

                "Keep them; they look way better on you. I'm sorry that this morning was so crazy. And last night. But I did have fun on our date." He smiled, giving Eva another kiss.

                "Its fine, I'm just sorry that your mom is so horrible. You and Nina both deserve so much better, no offense. But I'm happy you had fun! I did too. We'll have to do it again, soon."

Chris gave Eva another kiss, and smile, before he walked to his car. "I'll see you later, for the birthday lunch, right?" He called, before getting in the car.

                "Yeah. Definitely!" Eva responded, and smiled when Chris winked at her.

As soon as Eva shut the front door, her phone started ringing.

                "Hey, Chris!" She greeted Girl Chris.

                "Hey, girl. I was just callin' to see how your date went last night. Noora didn't answer her phone and Sana texted me and told me she was having breakfast with her family."

                "It was really fun, actually. We went bowling and out to eat – Yousef's really cool!"

                "Yeah, he seems nice."

                "Mhm, are you going to William and Noora's for Nina's birthday?"

                "Yeah, Vilde and I are going. Who's Nina, again?"

Eva laughed, as she walked into her room. "Chris' little sister! She's turning 12."

                "Oh, that's cool. I remember when I turned 12. That was a bad year for me."

                "Is 12 a good year for anybody?"

                "Fucking hell, that's true. So what's been up, other than your triple date?"

                "Well, Chris and I said "I love you," last night."

                "REALLY? NO FUCKING WAY!"

                "I swear."

                "Good for you! I can't believe that you turned Penetrator Chris into Boyfriend Chris. Good work!"

Eva laughed, again. "Thanks, Chris. He really has changed, you know. I can't believe it, either – but it happened. I really am in love with him."

                "Aw, Eva! I'm so happy for you. You deserve it, after everything that happened with Jonas."

                "Thanks Chris, it means a lot. I miss you! I can't wait to see you at the party, today."

                "Me, too! I'm assuming that means no booze, if it's a kid's party?"

                "No, you can bring it. Let's just try to keep it on a high shelf in the kitchen, so they can't reach it." Eva said, and Chris laughed over the phone.

                "Alright. See you later, girl."

Then the line went dead, and Eva sighed. She had two and a half hours to get ready, before Chris picked her up, and she had no fucking idea what to wear.

***

A/N: I SWEAR. TO GOD. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A LOT LONGER THAN THE LAST COUPLE ONES.

aw look my baby chris was in this one!!!!!!!! yes she (sadly vilde too) will be at the party!!

the party isn't gonna happen in the next chapter, but in the chapter after that. [chapter 30]

but the next chapter is very important [in my opinion] it's really cute and i think you guys are gonna like it.