Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

"Where are you taking her?" Nina asked, as William sat down next to her on the couch, grabbing the bowl of popcorn on her lap.

"Yeah, Chris, where are you taking her?"

"I don't know yet, now, shut up and watch the movie." He responded, throwing a pillow at William, who only laughed.

"Where's Noora at?" Nina asked William, instead of being quiet and watching the movie.

"She's sleeping over Eva's, I think they all are."

"Tell her I said hi."

"Have you ever even met her?" Chris asked, and gave up on watching whatever movie Nina put on.

"Yeah, once – at that Justin Bieber concert William took me too."

Chris gaped slightly, staring at William, who was suddenly very interested in the movie.

"So – what's, uh, what's going on here? What movie even is this?"

"Mhm. Noora really turned you into a big old softie." Chris laughed, turning his attention to the movie as well.

"Eva turned you into one, too, big brother. You used to have a different girl over here every night, and now it's Eva and only Eva. When's the last time you even looked at another girl?"

"Nina's gotta point." William commented, smirking at Chris.

"Both of you shut up. I'm really, very interested about this Moana chick."

"I've seen this movie 300 times; I could tell you the whole movie in my sleep."

"Well, I've never seen it – so let me watch it, Nina. Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Nope, it's summer."

William laughed, checking his phone. "Alright, kids. I have to go home."

"To your wife?"

"Not my wife. Not yet."

"Shut up, like you'd ever get married." Nina snorted, throwing a piece of popcorn at William.

"I would, to her."

"And you think I'm whipped?"

"You are." William and Nina responded at the same time, high fiving each other.

"Go home." Chris grumbled, checking his phone, to see if Eva texted him back. She hadn't.

***

Nina eventually fell asleep, about twenty minutes after William left. Chris sighed, covering her up with a blanket, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead.

It was as he was walking up the stairs to his room, that Eva texted him.

Hey, baby. What are you doing?

He smiled at the name, responding with a simple Nothing, just got into bed. What about you?

It took Eva a second to respond, and as soon as she did, he could tell she was drunk.

With the girls, trying to find a party.

He laughed, lowly. Why don't you just go to bed? It's late.

It's only 1 am!!!!!!!

Chris shook his head. Well I'm going to bed. I'll see you later, right?

Sureeeeee.

Chris smiled, turning his phone off and got into bed.

***

A/N: this chapter along with the next like 3 i think, i was watching the royals so they're really sloppy and weird idk i'm to lazy to rewrite them sorry bbys. hope you like them tho