Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter 36

A couple weeks passed, and before they knew it, Eva was heading back to school.

"What are you going to do without me all day?" She asked, playing with Chris' fingers.

They were laying on his bed, just having a chill last day of summer. "I don't know, baby. What are you going to do without me all day?" He asked, and Eva didn't even have to look at him to know that he was smirking.

"Maybe I'll talk to Jonas." She responded, fighting off a smirk of her own.

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm." Eva turned over so that she was facing him. "You know, we could talk and then—"

Chris cut her off, putting his lips onto hers.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for the party?" Eva asked, pulling away and putting her head on Chris' chest.

"Now?" He asked, looking at his phone. It was only 19:32.

"Yeah, I have to get ready – and so do you. You take a long time to get ready."

"I take a long time to get ready?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair that was finally almost down to her waist again. "You take longer than me."

"Uh, no. You take way longer than me."

"Wanna bet?"

Eva laughed, "What do I get when I win?" She asked, smirking up at him.

"I'll watch "Gossip Girl" with you."

"REALLY?"

Chris nodded, "But, if I win ..."

Eva groaned. "...you have to do whatever I wan—"

"No."

"You don't even know what I was gonna say!"

"Yes I do."

"No."

"Yes."

"Eva!"

"Nope."

"But—"

"Nope."

Chris sighed. "Fine. When I win, you have to watch all of "Law & Order" with me."

"But that's stupid!"

"IT IS NOT STUPID, EVA."

"YES, IT IS, CHRIS."

"I take offense to that. Now go, get ready."

***

A/N: AH ONLY ONE [maybe 2] CHAPTERS LEFT AND THEN AN EPILOGUE! i'm gonna try to make the last few chapter supeerrrrrrrrr long because i love you guys so much anD YOU GUYS GAVE ME 14K READS AND 1.02K VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna write a delena fanfic next, so if you'd like to read thAT stay on the look out! i'll try to update tomorrow bbys ily