Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

                "I hate you." Eva breathed, as they got out of the car.

                "No, you don't." Chris smiled at her, grabbing her hand.

Eva glared at Chris, who ignored it. The rest of the group had joined them.

                "We're going here?" William asked, looking a little surprised. The girls nodded, even Sana – who looked incredibly happy. Eva wasn't the only one who had fun in the car; Noora also seemed to look a little out of breath.

                "Is that a problem?" Noora asked, sarcastically.

                "No." He responded, immediately, pressing a kiss to her cheek. Chris and Yousef both laughed at him.

                "Bro, you're fucking whipped."

                "STOP ABUSING ME." William protested, and then turned to Noora.

                "See? See? Didn't I tell you? He's so mean to me!"

                "Shut up." Chris and Noora said at the same time, and now William turned to Yousef.

                "Oh, come on! You're new – I know you see it. I swear, a guy goes to London for a little while and it's as if everyone hates him all the sudden! You're lucky you didn't stay in Turkey any longer."

                "William?"

                "Hm?"

                "Shut up." Noora rolled her eyes, taking his hand. "Okay, come on. I'm fucking starving."

***

A couple of minutes later, the group of six were sitting down at a large table in the back of the restaurant. Thankfully, Noora had called ahead and gotten them reservations.

                "So, Chris, how's Nina?" Noora asked, trying to break the silence while everyone was looking at his or her menu.

Eva watched as Chris shrugged. "She's okay. I can't wait for her party! It's gonna be so much fun. Sana, Yousef, you guys are coming, right?"

Yousef glanced at Sana, "What party?"

                "His sister's turning 12 and we're throwing her a big party at our house; it's a bit of a surprise though."

Yousef nodded, "Well – I guess we'll be there, right?"

Now it was Sana's turn to nod. "Yeah, but can it be someone else's turn to hook up or make a random return after cake?" She asked, sending a pointed glance to Chris.

                "No promises." He responded, laughing a bit. 

***

A/N: ugh i'm sorry that this is so short i just had no motivation to write this chapter. the next one should be longer. hopefully. i'll try.
love you muffins