Dare #12

Dare from IshbelleNadela. Mal and Ben get married permanently. (A little of me dies inside) Kay enough talking, onto the dare!

Evie looked up from her computer. Oh no. Well Ben will be happy. Evie pulled out her phone.
"Mal get over here."
"Whatever."
Then she dialed Ben's number.
"Get over here!"
"Why?"
"Just get over here!" She hung up and waited. Finally the door opened to reveal Ben and Mal. Mal pushed Ben and started yelling.
"Well maybe you should except me for who I am!" Mal glared at Ben
"You can try to be more princessy." Ben aurgued back.
"UGH!" Mal yelled "Why is he here Evie?"
Evie snapped out of her daze. "Wha? Oh! Yeah. You guys have a dare to get married PERMANENTLY."
"WHAT?" They both screamed.
Mal spoke up. "This would've been good a day ago when Ben wasn't being such a JERK and we weren't fighting! Whatever! Evie. You set everything up. You're maid of honor. Bye." Mal stormed out.

***Time Skip to wedding***

Mal's dress

Maid of honor dress

Maid of honor dress

Brides Maid dress

In replace of Mal's father Jay walked her down the aisle

"You don't have to do this. It's just a dare. If you don't you know. Love-" Jay wisphered to her as they were walking.
"It's okay." Once they got to the end Jay kissed her cheek and left to sit on one of the chairs.
"We are gathered here today..." (I'm sorry I don't want to write the whole ceremony. Skip to the I do's)

"Do you Benjamin Florian Beast (IDK last names) take Maleficent Bertha Fairy as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"And do you Maleficent Bertha Fairy take Benjamin Florian Beast as you lawfully wedded husband?"
"Sure. Whatever."
"You may now kiss the bride." Ben leaned in at the last second Mal turned her head so he kissed her hair. (Think about the coronation)
There were cheers. Then there was Carlos and Jay making sure Ben wouldn't ever hurt Mal.

Sorry if this is horrible and terrible and yeah. I know it's horrible. I'm so sorry. My personal apology to IshbelleNadela because I'm pretty sure I messed this up. Sorry.