Dare #56

Dare from lillydrabek. Ben tells Mal he likes Evie more. Thanks

"Cool!" Carlos yelled. "Ben! Get in here!"
Ben came running down the hallway. "WHERE'S THE FIRE?!"
Carlos laughed. "You have a dare to tell Mal you like Evie more. Jay took Evie's phone again and that's how I saw the dare if you were wondering."

"Aw man!"

_______________________________________

"M-Mal?"
"Hey Ben!"

"Mal I've been meaning to tell you something." Ben said nervously.

"Yeah?"

"I- I love Evie more than I do you."

Carlos was secretly video taping the whole thing with his phone. Nice to know you are so sympathetic. Way to beat around the bush...

"Oh."
"Yeah..."

Mal took a deep breath. "Well... if... if you like her... I say go for it. Live in the moment."

"DID YOU BREAK HER HEART?!" A voice yelled in the distance.

"Aw... I got to catch up with you later Ben, you know, so I can calm Jay down before he makes Auradon elect a new king."  She turned to leave.

Ben was about to say it was a dare when Evie came around the corner.
"You- you love me?"

"I uh.."

She cut him off with a kiss.

"Me too"

BEVIE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow. That was like, so short. I need to make it longer. Change the end if you don't like it. I just fixed it a bit. Now it's twice as long which tells you how long it was the first time. Anyway, byes!