Dare #19

Dare from IshbelleNadela. Ben brings Harry to Auradon and finds out he has a HuGe crush on her.

"Hey Guys!" Ben said coming towards the Vks table.
He got a few replies. Ex. 'Hey' 'Sup'
"Well, anyway I was thinking about bring some more villain kids here who do you think-"
"HARRY!"
"Um. Who's son is that? Ben asked, oblivious
"Harry! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yelled Carlos who knew about Harry's crush.
"Wait what are you guys laughing at?"
Mal, Jay, and Carlos were looking at Evie's phone.
"What's so funny?" Ben asks again.
"Bring Harry, son of Captin Hook here." Evie says between laughter.
He took a moment to study their faces. Mal and Jay were scowling. Carlos and Evie had grins so wide he thought it would hurt.
"Okay?"
_______________________________________

The next day after Harry was shone around campus he finds Mal alone drawing.
"'ey Gorgeous." Harry said in a soothing voice. (I don't know how to do the accent!)
Mal freezes and turns around. "Hey Harry."
"So mate, ya goin' ta kiss mé or what?"
"I choose what." Mal says going into defense.
"Mal I still love you." He says.
Then Jay comes over placing an arm around Mal.
"What were you saying old pal?" Jay asked pulling Mal tighter.
"Eh, so the thief stole something of MINE!"
Harry lunged towards Mal and Jay. Jay pushed Mal down so she could get away, and they start fighting.
Ben appears out of nowhere coming to fight Harry.
"Hiya!" He yells.
Harry doesn't feel his punch and keeps fighting Jay. Then Ben grabs a twig he saw and hits Harry in the head with it. Harry turns around and suddenly looks a lot taller than before.
"What did did ya do mate?"
"Let's settle this with reason. Why did you attack Jay and Mal?" Ben says in a kingly tone.
"Let's just say I got me eye on the prize." Harry replies going at Ben now.
They fought and kept fighting. Mal hopes to find out in the morning who won. Cause Evie found her and they walked back to the dorm. While Evie teased Mal about how three boys were literally fighting for her.

Sorry if this isn't what you had in mind. I hope you like it anyway. *yells at guy next to me 'what are you still doing her!* *Guy replies with 'I go in a few minutes geez!'* *I smack him* anyway bye! Sorry again. But I hoped you like it...
Okay. Now I have to go cause I'm gonna hit this guy again. Friends do this right? Sorry again. Hoped you liked it IshbelleNadela.