Hazel Grace

Tris

I started to cry. How could this happen? I wouldn't remember my life and would have a completely new identity for many years. What could happen while I was gone?

Hazel Grace. That would be my new name.

" What will Calebs name be?" I asked.

"Augustus Waters." Four replied.

"How long will I have until I leave?"

" 5 hours" said Uriah. I almost forgot that they were there, Christina and Uriah.

Everyone was silent with a few sobs breaking the silence. I think I fainted because I don't remember what happened until someone was shaking me awake. I started to open eyes and the hands didn't look familiar. But then I remembered. That was my mom. She was waking me up. I was very annoyed because teens with cancer need a lot of sleep.

Tobias

She is gone. She won't remember me. I know it was for the better but it breaks my heart. What if it takes decades to find a cure? Or what if this city collapses like ours did before they find a cure for her? I need to stay strong for her though just like she would do for me.

" She will be back in a couple years and then we can go back to a normal way of living." Christina said trying to be optimistic.

Everyone was trying to make me feel better but I wouldn't. She was gone and the worst part was is she didn't know it.

I would have to get back to my normal way of living without her. Maybe get a job here to make myself busy for the time being.

I would have to think of something.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapters. I will try to update everyday!

Comment what you think of it so far!!

I'm also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.....